Collapse

OBAMA

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBAMA

After watching the inauguration of Obama,I am now convinced this man will save the U.S.A..The sincerity of his words and action will stir the heart of every American regardless of political affliliation.This guy will not stand by but will create change and civility back in the U.S.His task will be huge but I don't believe anyone else will be able to make the changes,he will.
    My hats off to the U.S.and wish their new chief the best of luck.
    No matter what you think of America,they sure know how to throw a party.
    I feel fortunate to be alive and witnessing such a bold part of history.

Re: OBAMA

A lot of pressure on Obama. Hope he has BIG shoulders. Carrying the weight of the world.
    Ping G425 Max 9* Driver, Tour 65-S
    Ping G425 SFT 15* 3 Wood, Tour 75-S
    Ping G425 SFT 19* 5 Wood, Tour 75-S
    Ping G425 Max 23.5* 9 Wood, Tour 75-S
    Ping G425 Max 26* 5 Hybrid, Tour 85-S
    Ping S56 Irons, 6 to 9, PW, Aldila VS 85-S
    Ping Tour S, 52/12*, 58/10*,Aldila VS 85-S
    Ping Chip-R, Ping Z115-S (new)
    Ping 35" Tomcat 14 Putter (new)
    Ping "Latitude" Carry Bag
    Nikon Laser 500G Rangefinder

Comment

Would not want to be in his shoes.

Comment

I never thought I would live long enough to see an historical moment. I am quite proud that he chose Canada for his first official visit...
        If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Even with the "checks and balances" system in the government, I don't think he'll have as much partisan challenges as others have had to deal with in regards to getting the country back on it's feet and moving in a positive direction. God bless you Barrack, make us proud!
          U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Chambokl
            I never thought I would live long enough to see an historical moment. I am quite proud that he chose Canada for his first official visit...
            You have already witnessed thousands of historical moments but this one is a little different. I think the media has played on his being black enough and now they should move on and focus on his leadership.

Comment

Obama has given us all hope, but the task ahead of him is huge....
              Pete
              Titleist Driver 910D3
              Titleist 915F 15
              Titleist 915H 18
              Titleist AP2 (4 - PW)
              Titleist Vokey 52 & 56
              Scotty Newport 2

Comment

Originally posted by ginrin
                After watching the inauguration of Obama,I am now convinced this man will save the U.S.A..The sincerity of his words and action will stir the heart of every American regardless of political affliliation.This guy will not stand by but will create change and civility back in the U.S.His task will be huge but I don't believe anyone else will be able to make the changes,he will.
                My hats off to the U.S.and wish their new chief the best of luck.
                No matter what you think of America,they sure know how to throw a party.
                I feel fortunate to be alive and witnessing such a bold part of history.
                You can thank the 27 year old speech writer that wrote his speech for him. Maybe he can save the U.S.A. Just think and he doesn't even get any recognition other than being the youngest speech writer ever to write the inaugural speech for a president. ohhh I guess we should also thank the 175 million its costing to put on this little party, on top of the 800 or 900 million to run the campaign. I can see the hope.

I was shocked though he didn't get the crowd of that magnitude going more. I thought they were relatively mellow. He had the ability as his talent shows being such a good speaker to really get the crowd into it and I thought it lacked that. I thought you would see the JFK or Roosevelt crowd crying and screaming but they were quite bland. Well time will tell we'll see.
                Last edited by golfpal; Jan 20, 2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by golfpal
                  You can thank the 27 year old speech writer that wrote his speech for him. Maybe he can save the U.S.A. Just think and he doesn't even get any recognition other than being the youngest speech writer ever to write the inaugural speech for a president. ohhh I guess we should also thank the 175 million its costing to put on this little party, on top of the 800 or 900 million to run the campaign. I can see the hope.

I was shocked though he didn't get the crowd of that magnitude going more. I thought they were relatively mellow. He had the ability as his talent shows being such a good speaker to really get the crowd into it and I thought it lacked that. I thought you would see the JFK or Roosevelt crowd crying and screaming but they were quite bland. Well time will tell we'll see.
                  I think they were frozen it was pretty cold.

Comment

LOL that was great!!!!

Comment

Think about this. First thing he does as President is to make sure his predecssor gets lost and then goes for lunch. Typical gov't worker!

Comment

loll again... very good and ohh what a lunch that was.

Comment

Originally posted by BowmanvilleJim
                          First thing he does as President is to make sure his predecssor gets lost ...
                          Should have pushed him into the reflecting pond...

Originally posted by BowmanvilleJim
                          ...and then goes for lunch.
                          Becoming president is hard work. He needs to keep his strength up.

Comment

I just got back home and saw something about Kennedy being taken out of the Capital Building in an ambulance. What happened?
                            U. S. Air Force, Retired

Comment

Originally posted by goshawk
                              I just got back home and saw something about Kennedy being taken out of the Capital Building in an ambulance. What happened?
                              Sorry. Now that the speeches are over I've flipped to 'The Jerry Springer Show'.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X