No announcement yet.
Collapse

Scheffler arrested

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wonder what the police chief, mayor, etc, think of this incident as a tarnish on their police force. I'd luv to hear the police union reps trying to tap-dance their way around what happened.
    ๐Ÿ 2024 WITB ๐Ÿโ€‹
    Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
    Ping G430 Max 12* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x
    Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60Sโ€‹
    Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
    Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
    Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
    โ€‹
    Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock gripโ€‹
    Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

I wonder if the key officer will still be working with this department a few months from now? Even if he is, my guess is that it would be a gamble leaving him on the street. An office job should be in his future where interaction with the public is minimized.

Originally posted by ARL67 View Post
      You wonder what the police chief, mayor, etc, think of this incident as a tarnish on their police force. I'd luv to hear the police union reps trying to tap-dance their way around what happened.
      This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Gillis doesn't know when to stfu. Go read the statement he released concerning what Scottie's attorney stated. He's actually doubling down that his arrest was legitimate.
        Whats in the bag

Driver: Titliest 905R Graphite Design YS-6+ shaft R flex
        Fairways: Sonartec NP-99 14* and 19* Aldila shafts
        Irons: Ping S59
        Wedges: Titliest Vokey Chrome Tour, Wilson staff
        Putter: Odyssey 2 ball SRT
        Ball: Probably yours
        Shoe: Adidas Tour 360 2.0's ( Yes the ugly blue/white/orange ones)

Comment

Originally posted by ProAc_Fan View Post
          Gillis doesn't know when to stfu. Go read the statement he released concerning what Scottie's attorney stated. He's actually doubling down that his arrest was legitimate.
          Yo - got a link? Thanks

Comment

I'm sure that Scottie is impressed to be on a first-name basis with the guy who falsely accused him of several serious crimes.

This is the kind of cop who drove the invention of the body-cam. Video is a bad cop's Kryptonite, as we saw here.

Comment

Crazy - although I think we all knew he wasn't the sharpest knife in the toaster....
              "Confusion" will be my epitaph
              ...Iggy

Comment

drug by the car?
                MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Heโ€™s already made a complete fool of himself to an international audience. As foolish as it looks from the outside I canโ€™t be surprised heโ€™s unable to admit how stupid he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
                    drug by the car?
                    Roofied???

Comment

๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ Someone at the Wildwood Country Club member/guest in Louisville pulled up with this on their car.

โ€‹
                      Ping G410 Plus
                      Ping G410 3W
                      Ping G400 7W or 3H
                      Ping G400 4H
                      Ping G400 5 - UW
                      Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                      Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                      Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                      Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

They might not be laughing when the local police decide that tight enforcement in the area of the club, and that vehicle in particular, is in the public interest.

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post
                        ๐Ÿš”๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ Someone at the Wildwood Country Club member/guest in Louisville pulled up with this on their car.

โ€‹
                        This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by Pingeye2_fan View Post

โ€‹
                          That's a private club. The member, or member sponsoring this person as a guest will be known.

I can only think that someone will call this stunt into question under member code of conduct rules. It will be difficult for the club to just overlook this, especially given the publicity it brings.

Also, we tend to forget that someone died in the incident.

Some kind of suspension / expulsion is about to happen.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

I was hoping to read the officer has been relieved of his duties. I still am upset that Scheffler let this clown off and the department. The video showed he made a false arrest and lied in the police report, but now according to him that Scottie and he are "buddies".

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post

That's a private club. The member, or member sponsoring this person as a guest will be known.

I can only think that someone will call this stunt into question under member code of conduct rules. It will be difficult for the club to just overlook this, especially given the publicity it brings.

Also, we tend to forget that someone died in the incident.

Some kind of suspension / expulsion is about to happen.
                              How do you know it was a guest?
                              Ping G410 Plus
                              Ping G410 3W
                              Ping G400 7W or 3H
                              Ping G400 4H
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
                              X