Collapse

The good news thread

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news thread

like 680news...we need some positives on TGN now that silly season has started.

I'll start it off..

my daughter is almost 14 months and I'd happily give up rounds of golf to hang out with the family now....and given that golf season is almost over, I'm going to spend even more time.
    Last edited by focal; Oct 21, 2009, 02:53 PM.

Re: The good news thread

I saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

And also, the Leafs are only going to get BETTER from here!

Comment

Originally posted by focal View Post

I'll start it off..

my daughter is almost 14 months and I'd happily give up rounds of golf to hang out with the family now.
      My son is turning 2 a week Friday, and I have to agree with you.

His bday present will be a set of US Kids clubs - he has shown interest in playing ball and golf like his dad this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by focal View Post

I'll start it off..

my daughter is almost 14 months and I'd happily give up rounds of golf to hang out with the family now.
        \

Im with you on that one.....

My little one turned 2 in Sept.....I passed on a lot of golf to spend time with her. Almost lost interest in golf for a while. Love taking her places....shes awesome

Comment

I entered the NHL contest to purchase tickets for the Winter Classic game at Fenway Park on New Year's Day and won.

Tickets went on sale yesterday at 11am and by 11:12 I had two tickets for the game.
          Mike R.

Comment

My blisters are all finally healed....I can swing a club with no pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Paully25 View Post
              My son is turning 2 a week Friday, and I have to agree with you.

His bday present will be a set of US Kids clubs - he has shown interest in playing ball and golf like his dad this summer.
              My default "new baby gift" are the plastic kids golf set from golf town.

They'll usually pick them up at 12 months.

Put's a

Comment

I may be ice fishing in 2 months

Comment

Lost my job and my grandfather before the TGN vs OGF RC in august. Didn't deter me from having fun and winning my matches. 1 month of vacation time was SOOOOO needed. Not a day went by when I ever got bored. Golf is stupid cheap on the weekdays btw. Landed a job in October, better salary, better management, crappy drive though. Will be leaving for HK in 2 days for the first time. Gonna visit some of my grandfather's younger siblings and hear some stories. If scheduling permits, might visit the hospital and school's that he donated decades past. What I learned so far from him, money doesn't buy happiness, but money can buy the happiness of helping others, which in the end makes you happy.

My good news.

Comment

My son's expensive university tuition has been worth every cent as he's 3rd year in a row on the Deans List, and his hard work has landed him a summer job in Hamburg, Germany, at the best GIS facility in the world doing a research project for his prof.
                    Then his younger sister got fed up with her mother, like I did years ago, and came to live with us. I've been on cloud nine all summer! Life is good, sometimes.

By the way, this thread should be a permenant sticky. There's not enough good news these days.
                    ************************************************** *********
                    There are three kinds of people in this world: those who are good at math and those who aren't.

WITB:
                    Geek DCT 12* and/or Infiniti KO 10.5*
                    Adams RPM 15 FW
                    Adams RPM 19 FW
                    Infinity 422 5 - PW
                    Alien 3 & 4 hybrid
                    Infinity 658 GW
                    Infiity IP-3 56 SW
                    YES TraceyII putter
                    D2, noodle, e6, warbird.

Comment

I just bought a Coca Cola... and smiled.

Comment

leftygolfer30 can improve his putting

http://www.baronbob.com/pottyputter.htm

Comment

My hockey league starts tonight... so golf bag will come out of the trunk and hockey bag goes in... I might be too sore to move tomorrow, but always happy when my 2nd fav sport starts up

Comment

Charleston in just over 2 weeks.
                            Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Picked up a blonde at a private school alumni function the other night even though I did not attend the school.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X