Collapse

Brooke Henderson

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post
    the 3rd round is only on the Golf Channel from 3 to 4 and then I can't find it anywhere else
    At 4pm it moves to NBC.

(Also 2pm-3pm on Peacock if that is something you can get.)

Comment

• Originally posted by sjmcampbell View Post

At 4pm it moves to NBC.

(Also 2pm-3pm on Peacock if that is something you can get.)
      thanks for your help
      Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
      23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
      6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
      52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
      Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

• Range finders are ok. https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2021/0...e-is-thrilled/

Comment

• I don't know if it was the early wake up, but Brooke stumbled out of the gate today. She bogeyed 1, parred 2 and triple bogied the 3rd. Needless the say, she's slid down the leaderboard. Hope she can recover somewhat.

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
          She can always Power Nap works wonders for some, not so much others.
          This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
            I don't know if it was the early wake up, but Brooke stumbled out of the gate today. She bogeyed 1, parred 2 and triple bogied the 3rd. Needless the say, she's slid down the leaderboard. Hope she can recover somewhat.

hope she recovers soon as I was looking forward to watching - now she is 5 over thru 5
            Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
            23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
            6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
            52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
            Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

• Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post

hope she recovers soon as I was looking forward to watching - now she is 5 over thru 5
              And gone from 4th to 32nd place.

Looks like the announcers were right, getting up at 0 dark 30 to play 2 shots might have been a bad idea.
              "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

• Did Morgan Pressel just say sloppy seconds ?

I really liked her as a player but in the booth she's pretty awful

Comment

• Brooke started in 23rd, now 29th and is currently 10 back of the leaders who sit @ -10.

Haven't tunedin but from the online leaderboard, scoring looks to be a bit tougher today in general

Comment

• I’m curious if the change in clubs has hurt her a bit. Bad week/year for GIR, and that was a very strong stat for her in the past. They said they changed the shaft in the driver and perhaps the irons are next. Many of the men pros struggle for a bit when they have changed brands. Who knows. 🤷

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnrw View Post
                      I’m curious if the change in clubs has hurt her a bit. Bad week/year for GIR, and that was a very strong stat for her in the past. They said they changed the shaft in the driver and perhaps the irons are next. Many of the men pros struggle for a bit when they have changed brands. Who knows. 🤷
                      I'm not buying that a change from Ping to TM is causing Brooke a huge change in performance.
                      She was using a TM ball previously and was being carefully fit and adjusting to and playing her new TM clubs in the off season too.
                      Although a small sample size in 2023 in events played vs. 2022...her GIR's are down 8% or 1.5 GIR per rd...if it dropped 3+ GIR's per rd...I'd be concerned.

IMO...she just going through a slump....if she continues with mediorce or only "average" results through to July...then it should cause concern.

Maybe she's hiding an injury from the public or maybe some personal things are agitating her???

Comment

• Brooke is doing okay, not seemingly able to string 4 rounds together but she does have 1 victory in 6 starts so all is not bad.

The LPGA has become much more competitive of late so the usual faces are not dominating events as they once did.

Looking at her stats on the year, they are quite mediocre, she ranks 25th or lower in all except rounds under par where she ranks 5th. It's early in the season and I'm confident that she will regain her form before too long

Click image for larger version  Name:	8E2B355A-A8DC-4929-9E63-F33B9574B41C.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.6 KB ID:	3655971

Comment

• What's surprising to me are the number of bogies and worse that pepper her rounds of late. That said, like you, I'm certain that she'll sort it out. She's too tough not to do so.

Originally posted by Weirfan View Post
                          Brooke is doing okay, not seemingly able to string 4 rounds together but she does have 1 victory in 6 starts so all is not bad.

The LPGA has become much more competitive of late so the usual faces are not dominating events as they once did.

Looking at her stats on the year, they are quite mediocre, she ranks 25th or lower in all except rounds under par where she ranks 5th. It's early in the season and I'm confident that she will regain her form before too long

Click image for larger version Name:	8E2B355A-A8DC-4929-9E63-F33B9574B41C.jpg Views:	0 Size:	25.6 KB ID:	3655971
                          Last edited by mpare; Apr 24, 2023, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpare View Post
                            What's surprising to me are the number of bogies and worse that pepper her rounds of late. That said, like you, I'm certain that she'll sort it out. She's to tough not to do so.

She looked so comfortable with Ping equipment. Regardless of her earlier success this year with Taylor Made gear, I hope the money she is chopping away is offset by T.Made's incentive. It is well known that the LPGA players receive a fraction of the amounts paid to PGAT players.
                            In the Hamilton Golf + CC Embroidered Ping Hoofer

Club Champion Callaway AI Smoke 11*, Aldila Ascent 40 A Flex​​
                            Srixon F45 4-wood, 17*, KuroKage 606 S
                            TXG Custom T. Made SIM Max 21* 7-wood, Accra FX 140 2.0 M2
                            TXG Custom Cobra Tech 5-hybrid, KBS TGI 75 R

TXG Custom PXG 0211 6-Pw, 1* up, Recoil ESX 460 R
                            PXG 0211 GW, 50*, UST Recoil Dart R
                            TXG Custom Cleveland CBX 54*, Tour Issue DG Spinner 115

Ping Glide 4.0, 58* TS/6, Nippon 115 S
                            Tour Velvet Midsize Grips, Custom TXG Signature Putter Grip
                            TXG Custom King Cobra Nova, 25 gram weights, KBS CT Tour Shaft

Comment

• Originally posted by rgk5 View Post

She looked so comfortable with Ping equipment. Regardless of her earlier success this year with Taylor Made gear, I hope the money she is chopping away is offset by T.Made's incentive. It is well known that the LPGA players receive a fraction of the amounts paid to PGAT players.
                              Hopefully that first TM win wasn't a "honeymoon phase" Similar to when an amateur gets a new driver and hits it great for 4 to 6 weeks.
                              Ping G410 Plus 10.5*
                              Ping G410 3W 16*(17*)
                              Ping G400 7W 20.5* or 3H 19*
                              Ping G400 4H - 22*
                              Ping G400 5 - UW
                              Ping Glide 3.0 54/14 WS
                              Ping Glide 3.0 58/10 SS
                              Gamer: Odyssey Tri-Hot 5K One (Evnroll gravity grip)
                              Back up: SeeMore DB4 Nashville (303 milled)

Comment

• Six bogies and a double bogey in the first two rounds kept Brooke from making the cut. I can’t recall her playing so poorly over an extended period of time. Perhaps the new irons aren’t performing for her as she had hoped.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X