/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Graeme Delaet

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to make the cut in Houston..... Still shaky (and putting not great) but birdied 2 of his last 4 to make it at the cut line...... Good for him

Comment

Unfortunately Graham is struggling right now, hopefully he can hold it together and complete all four rounds, if nothing else it will be good for renewing his tournament experience.
      plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

Did anyone see the one handed chip at the Safeway? What is going on your head that you need to try that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
          Did anyone see the one handed chip at the Safeway? What is going on your head that you need to try that?
          Yips. One of the worst things that can happen. I know exactly where he's at. Same thing that's happening with Speith as well right now.

Comment

He said he doesn't feel the same anxiety when he goes to one-handed. Cures him of the yips when chipping.

So here's the thing: He nearly chipped in TWICE this way. Why not just stick with it?
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

It's actually more common than most people think. I came across this video earlier in the year in which Kevin Kisner attempts to improve an average joe's chipping around the green. He uses this one handed technique. Definitely worth a watch to see how and why they advise this..which is probably what led to Graeme doing the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-gdx-o1sg

Comment

Unfortunately I have the yips putting and do one-handed sidesaddle. Not great, but better then the alternative.

Comment

Nice to see him have a great round today, +6 yesterday -8 today!!!! Currently inside the cut line but I assume he won't make it once the field is done today. To fire a 64 after a 78 yesterday though is incredible!
                  Ping K15- 10.5 Driver
                  Taylormade R11 15 Deg
                  Titleist 910F- 21 Deg
                  Callaway Razr- 24 Deg
                  Titleist 913H- 27 Deg
                  Callaway Diablo Edge Irons- 7-Gap
                  Taylormade RBZ- 55 Deg Wedge
                  Titleist Vokey- 60 Deg Wedge
                  Ping Scottsdale Putter
                  Sun Mountain Bag
                  Home Course: Pine Knot London

Comment

Originally posted by elmeroil View Post
                    Nice to see him have a great round today, +6 yesterday -8 today!!!! Currently inside the cut line but I assume he won't make it once the field is done today. To fire a 64 after a 78 yesterday though is incredible!
                    That is quite a turnaround, hopefully it gives him confidence going forward.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                    X