Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryder Cup 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranking are totally over rated in a one week exhibition. It can be about whom is really playing that best closer to the event than how your ranking is. I would take the 50th best player over #10 if that person had 4 top 10 finishes in say 3 of his last four events, than number 10 whom has played like crap for the past month. I know people are mentioning Sergio as the weak link but Spieth you wouldn't say is on top of his game either. One thing to keep in mind is that European events as a rule have much slower greens than those on the PGA and has given USA fits in the past. Along with straight driving, I think the European team is actually the favorites.

Comment

Size of the stand at the 1st tee

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180915_074202.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	2861786
      TM AeroBurner 1 Driver 10.5 degree
      Callaway Razr Hawk 3W
      TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5W
      Nike Vapor Flex Hybrid 4H 23
      TM Rocketballz Stage 1 5I-PW
      Cobra Tour Trusty 52-8/56-8
      Performer High Loft 64
      Taylor Made Ghost 35" putter

Comment

Originally posted by Johnrw View Post
        Ranking are totally over rated in a one week exhibition. It can be about whom is really playing that best closer to the event than how your ranking is. I would take the 50th best player over #10 if that person had 4 top 10 finishes in say 3 of his last four events, than number 10 whom has played like crap for the past month. I know people are mentioning Sergio as the weak link but Spieth you wouldn't say is on top of his game either. One thing to keep in mind is that European events as a rule have much slower greens than those on the PGA and has given USA fits in the past. Along with straight driving, I think the European team is actually the favorites.
        Unless there is some kind of jinx at the French National course, like Charles De Gaulle's ghost protecting every hole;
        I can't see the Euros winning this, even though that is the result I would prefer.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 162,789   Posts: 1,705,131   Members: 45,535   Active Members: 254
        Welcome to our newest member, Wrighter99.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X