Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Charles Schwab Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Charles Schwab Challenge

    The Fantasy Golf field tor The Charles Schwab Challenge is now posted.
    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

  • #2
    Originally posted by WWFS View Post
    The Fantasy Golf field tor The Charles Schwab Challenge is now posted.
    Not loading for me? see other post also.

    "ERROR: No AFFID - Make Sure 3rd Party Cookies are ENABLED for WorldWideFantasySports.com"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

      Not loading for me? see other post also.

      "ERROR: No AFFID - Make Sure 3rd Party Cookies are ENABLED for WorldWideFantasySports.com"
      Which browser and OS?

      Try a complete page refresh.
      https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WWFS View Post

        Which browser and OS? Try a complete page refresh.
        OK just checked all my browsers, Opera OK, Firefox OK, IE11 OK,
        Only appears to be happening now on Chrome?
        I'll check Chrome later, refreshing it hasn't worked so far.
        W10 Home, hate it, I want my W7 Pro back just too time consuming to do that.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

          OK just checked all my browsers, Opera OK, Firefox OK, IE11 OK,
          Only appears to be happening now on Chrome?
          I'll check Chrome later, refreshing it hasn't worked so far.
          W10 Home, hate it, I want my W7 Pro back just too time consuming to do that.
          I use Chrome when I'm just browsing. No problems for me.

          To set cookie permissions:

          https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/5052399?hl=en

          Make sure:
          Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is ON

          and

          Block third-party cookies is OFF
          https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

            Not loading for me? see other post also.

            "ERROR: No AFFID - Make Sure 3rd Party Cookies are ENABLED for WorldWideFantasySports.com"
            Since day 1 I have never been able to access the feature on my laptop, neither in chrome nor firefox. I click on the fantasy banner and nothing works. Always have had to make the picks using my ipad.
            "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Weirfan View Post

              Since day 1 I have never been able to access the feature on my laptop, neither in chrome nor firefox. I click on the fantasy banner and nothing works. Always have had to make the picks using my ipad.
              If you get the "ERROR: No AFFID - Make Sure 3rd Party Cookies are ENABLED for WorldWideFantasySports.com" message, that means that 3rd party cookies are blocked by the browser.

              If you get no message and just a blank area where the Fantasy League should be, it probably means you have an Ad Blocker, and it is treating the Fantasy Golf iFrame as an Ad, and just blocking it. Most Ad blockers allow you to name exceptions, and if you tell it that WorldWideFantasySports.com is OK, it should be fine.
              https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WWFS View Post

                If you get the "ERROR: No AFFID - Make Sure 3rd Party Cookies are ENABLED for WorldWideFantasySports.com" message, that means that 3rd party cookies are blocked by the browser.

                If you get no message and just a blank area where the Fantasy League should be, it probably means you have an Ad Blocker, and it is treating the Fantasy Golf iFrame as an Ad, and just blocking it. Most Ad blockers allow you to name exceptions, and if you tell it that WorldWideFantasySports.com is OK, it should be fine.
                Thanks, pretty sure its the latter.
                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

                  OK just checked all my browsers, Opera OK, Firefox OK, IE11 OK,
                  Only appears to be happening now on Chrome?
                  I'll check Chrome later, refreshing it hasn't worked so far.
                  W10 Home, hate it, I want my W7 Pro back just too time consuming to do that.
                  I'm seeing a garbage session ID when you access the Fantasy Golf through Chrome. Try deleting your cookies in Chrome. If you have the tools to do it, you can just delete cookies for WorldWideFantasySports.com.

                  The Session IDs for all other browsers seem OK.
                  https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Still no luck with Chrome, went into settings did all clearing out, finally removed Chrome and re-installed it and problem still came back.
                    Was suspicious about the actual removal as all my favourites came back so tonight I'll retry with completely removing all elements of Chrome.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                      Still no luck with Chrome, went into settings did all clearing out, finally removed Chrome and re-installed it and problem still came back.
                      Was suspicious about the actual removal as all my favourites came back so tonight I'll retry with completely removing all elements of Chrome.
                      Update problem solved, it was done by resetting Chrome settings in advanced settings, now I am ready for this weeks picks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Fantasy Golf entries close at 8:00 AM ET on Thursday.
                        https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Mackenzie Hughes shot 65 and is tied for 2nd after 3 rounds. He is in the final group on Sunday. Let's hope he can put together another great round.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is going to be a good one. I'm looking forward to it. I'd like to see a Hughes win of course being a hometown guy that I played against in high school. However, I quite like Kevin Na I think he's a down to earth guy and wouldn't mind seeing him hoist it either. Furyk and Finau also would be fine by me. I'm not the biggest Spieth fan so I'm not particularly hoping for that finale but him and Furyk are clearly the two favourites given their track records of closing out wins compared to the rest and I'm not expecting an Austin Cook or Hoffman birdie fest. I think the guys at -5 are too far back to really have a great chance at going at it unless someone throws a 61-63 at the leaders.
                            Cobra F9 8* - Accra TZP 455 (TZ5 55 Prototype)
                            Rogue Sub Zero 13.5* - Diamana Thump 75
                            Rogue Sub Zero 18* - Diamana Thump 85
                            Mizuno CLK 21* - Tensei Pro White 90
                            New Level 1031 Black Satin 5-PW - DG105 Black Onyx
                            Ping Glide Stealth 50/SS, 54/ES, 58/ES - DG105 Black Onyx
                            Bettinardi "Gotta Sting" Prototype - Stability

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Watching Kevin Na is like watching paint dry.
                              Last edited by 4wedges; May 26, 2019, 05:21 PM.

                              Comment


                              Join The TGN Email List

                              Collapse

                              Recently Joined

                              Collapse

                              Topics: 170,000   Posts: 1,777,291   Members: 46,469   Active Members: 296
                              Welcome to our newest member, kylegolfer.

                              Today's Birthdays

                              Collapse

                              PGA Leaderboard

                              Collapse


                              TGN Sponsors

                              Working...
                              X