Collapse

The Honda Classic 2020

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Honda Classic 2020

The initial Fantasy Golf field is posted for next week's Honda Classic.
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Fantasy Golf entries for The Honda Classic close at 6:45 AM ET on Thursday.
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Wow is this course hard. Water everywhere. It would kill me lol. Killing many of the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post
        Wow is this course hard. Water everywhere. It would kill me lol. Killing many of the pros.
        Wow, after 2 days, -5 leads, that's like US Open TOUGH. We don't have TV and I rely only on 2-3 mins Recaps on You Tube, which usually don't show really bed shots, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by veryold View Post
          Wow, after 2 days, -5 leads, that's like US Open TOUGH. We don't have TV and I rely only on 2-3 mins Recaps on You Tube, which usually don't show really bed shots, LOL.
          Since you have the internet...try yoursports.stream/live

Dearly departed Big Shooter put me onto this. Once in you can see the channels by clicking the TV icon near the upper left hand corner. Then click the tiny X to close the pop up in the middle of the screen. I watch golf channel and some espn stuff on my computer this way. Golf Channel works without you needing to be in the U.S. Some channels require a vpn. There are free versions though I ponied up for Surfshark. Hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by nomullies View Post

Since you have the internet...try yoursports.stream/live

Dearly departed Big Shooter put me onto this. Once in you can see the channels by clicking the TV icon near the upper left hand corner. Then click the tiny X to close the pop up in the middle of the screen. I watch golf channel and some espn stuff on my computer this way. Golf Channel works without you needing to be in the U.S. Some channels require a vpn. There are free versions though I ponied up for Surfshark. Hope it works.
            Hey, this is so NICE AND KIND OF YOU
            Will try it, but as clumsy and paranoid about Internet MALWARE I am, any chance I can muck-up something there and get my PC into trouble ???
            But it would be nice to watch The Masters using this, if it works.
            Thanks again !!!
            Last edited by veryold; Feb 29, 2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veryold View Post
              Hey, this is so NICE AND KIND OF YOU
              Will try it, but as clumsy and paranoid about Internet MALWARE I am, any chance I can muck-up something there and get my PC into trouble ???
              But it would be nice to watch The Masters using this, if it works.
              Thanks again !!!
              I've not had any problems. Well sometimes it stops streaming but a restart works. I do use an ad blocker.

Comment

After making the cut on the number, Mackenzie Hughes is now tied for the lead on the back 9.

Comment

Mack playing out of his mind

I love Sungjae's swing. His iron game is amazing.

Comment

They're loving Mack on the telecast, all the while beating him up too as per his results the past two years.....

Comment

MacKenzie Hughes! That is Huge!

Comment

Damn he finished 1 back, but still a great week for him. He shot 66 & 66 on the weekend.

Comment

Fun afternoon watching Hughes, so close

Comment

Albin Choi the ex canadian am champ was on the bag for IM.

Comment

Originally posted by ginrin View Post
                              Albin Choi the ex canadian am champ was on the bag for IM.
                              When did Choi start looping for Im?
                              Im is a PLAYA...he demonstrated it at the Prez Cup.

Who is looping for Hughes?...has he been on other bags.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X