Collapse

Mickelson v. Woods - a rematch?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
    How much was the PPV?...was some of the PPV fee donated to charity?
    It wasn't a PPV feed, it was on cable on HLN channel. 20 million was raised and donated for the cause

Comment

Medalist looks to be a much nicer than Seminole. Charles seems to have a much nicer looking swing, although you wouldn't know it from his drive.

Comment

The match was so much better than the skins game. The skins I didn't even finish; the match I watched every moment intently. It just had a palpable life to it that the skins was utterly lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by AjaxGolf View Post
          Medalist looks to be a much nicer than Seminole. Charles seems to have a much nicer looking swing, although you wouldn't know it from his drive.
          I disagree, I didn't care much for Medalist, while Seminole looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

I disagree, I didn't care much for Medalist, while Seminole looked good.
            I tend to agree. When you're at Seminole, you know you're at a Donald Ross course.

I liked Medalist a LOT more before the various "redesigns". When Medalist first opened, you got the feeling (as would be expected), that Pete Dye had designed his vision of Royal Melbourne. The various changes to Medalist have taken away most of that character and left what could be considered just another Florida Resort course... on steroids.
            TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

The Match 3 is happening - no Tiger this time

Click image for larger version

Name:	EktPLtNVcAUs984?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	3253707

Comment

The Match 4 is on .....

Phil / Brady vs Bryson / Aaron Rodgers

July 6th at Moonlight Basin in Big Sky, Montana

Comment

Originally posted by IrishGuy1979 View Post
                  The Match 4 is on .....

Phil / Brady vs Bryson / Aaron Rodgers

July 6th at Moonlight Basin in Big Sky, Montana
                  Shot fired...by Brady:

Comment

Comment

• It got better...

Lefty probably not happy that despite his win, yet Brooks and Bryson are getting all the attention.

Comment

• nothing against Phil, but if they want to make some real money off this event and have people tune in, they would swap Phil for Brooks immediately, mic these guys up and keep it uncensored. I would pay extra for that

People may not like all the back and forth on social media or calling each other out in interviews, but this is turning into an actual rivalry which is so desperately needed in this sport to keep it entertaining

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                        X