Collapse

Bryson DeChambeau

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Dailey View Post
    Is it my imagination or does he look a little less 'fit' than he did the first couple of weeks after the Tour resumed?
    Probably. The rigours of weekly travel on tour would make it much tougher to train and eat as well as you could in lockdown.
    We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
    Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
    Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
    Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
    Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
    Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
    Srixon Star XV
    Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Is it my imagination or does he look a little less 'fit' than he did the first couple of weeks after the Tour resumed?
      It's bloating from the current cycle!

Comment

• Geez... I was just getting ready to start my 30 lb winter muscle weight gain when I find I will need a MAT trainer - that's MAT (Muscle Activation Techniques) fer all u non-deducated slobs out there.

So I kin start my neuromuscular training to maximize my muscular potential to match if not exceed my neurological potential.

Piece o' cake!

In a recent chat with FlightScope, Bryson DeChambeau explained why you can't just work out and expect to make massive distance gains without injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimi View Post
          Geez... I was just getting ready to start my 30 lb winter muscle weight gain when I find I will need a MAT trainer - that's MAT (Muscle Activation Techniques) fer all u non-deducated slobs out there.

So I kin start my neuromuscular training to maximize my muscular potential to match if not exceed my neurological potential.

Piece o' cake!

https://golf.com/gear/bryson-dechamb...e-working-out/
          From the article:
          By drastically reducing his physical recovery time, DeChambeau is able to gain strength and speed faster.
          That is true.

Bryson must have discovered a remarkable training program that was almost unknown before he undertook it.

Yet, somehow Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire both benefited from somehow being able to drastically reduce their recovery time.
          Last edited by Arthur Dailey; Oct 30, 2020, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Bryson at Kapalua stating 210 ball speed as his goal:

Tweet of Bryson giving Mack' Hughes some tips:

Nick Taylor also playing this weekend.

🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
            Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
            Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x or UST LIN-Q White M40X 6F3
            Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
            Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
            Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
            Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
            Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

• They will be timing the players' pace of play starting at Kapalua, naturally BDC is a prime offender

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/bry...ke-effect-maui
              🍍 2023 WITB 🍍​
              Bag | Titleist Hybrid-5 Stand Bag
              Titleist TSi2 10* | Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x or UST LIN-Q White M40X 6F3
              Titleist TSR3 18* Fairway | Evenflow White 60S
              Titleist TSR1 20* Hybrid | Evenflow White 90S
              Edel SMS Pro 5-PW | Steelfiber i110cw-S
              Edel SMS GW & LW | Steelfiber i110cw-S

Putter | Mizuno OMOI-03 Nickel Finish, stock grip
              Grips | All Clubs With CP2 Wrap Jumbo

Comment

• They have to Bryson-proof the driving range this week at Harbour Town.

Harbour Town superintendent tells the story how the driving range net was devised and the trouble it took to get it (mostly) operational

Comment

• Originally posted by Bellyhungry View Post
                  They have to Bryson-proof the driving range this week at Harbour Town.

Harbour Town superintendent tells the story how the driving range net was devised and the trouble it took to get it (mostly) operational

And then he withdrew
                  im thinking it prob had more to do with the random driver testing they were doing early this week

Comment

They have to Bryson-proof the driving range this week at Harbour Town.

Regarding the cost of those boom nets.

Does anyone remember the driving range that was on the east side of Markham Road, just across Ice Sports?

They had nets that were on large 'posts' that must have been more than 3 stories high.
                    Wonder how much that cost?
                    And that range was only in operation for a few years.

Comment

From the article:

That is true.

Bryson must have discovered a remarkable training program that was almost unknown before he undertook it.

Yet, somehow Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire both benefited from somehow being able to drastically reduce their recovery time.
                      calling Dr.Galea
                      Renowned Canadian sports doctor was widely known for a blood-spinning injury treatment, although prosecutors said some patients received human growth hormone, which is banned by major sports.

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Originally posted by bl8d View Post

calling Dr.Galea
                        Renowned Canadian sports doctor was widely known for a blood-spinning injury treatment, although prosecutors said some patients received human growth hormone, which is banned by major sports.
                        I know it's sad, but Tony Galea was a very conscientious and caring medical practitioner.

Comment

I know it's sad, but Tony Galea was a very conscientious and caring medical practitioner.
                          true he just wasn't licensed to practice on the south side.

They could have made an appointment at his Toronto office and travelled. Not that they were publicity shy.

Anthony Galea admits importing restricted drugs into the U.S. but says he was healing professional athletes like Tiger Woods and Alex Rodriguez, not boosting their performances

things change

Maga Lies Matter

Comment

• Bryson withdraws from the Olympics after testing positive for Covid. He will be replaced by Top 5.

Comment

Bryson withdraws from the Olympics after testing positive for Covid. He will be replaced by Top 5.
                              While I don't wish Covid on him (or just about anyone) I have to admit I chuckled when I heard this story. Just figures eh?!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4wedges View Post
                                While I don't wish Covid on him (or just about anyone) I have to admit I chuckled when I heard this story. Just figures eh?!
                                schadenfreude

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X