/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Anybody ever played Heartlands in Calendo?

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever played Heartlands in Calendo?

Just saw this during the BMW. Sounds nice
    Attached Files

Just brutal

Comment

Noticed that also, not one, but two typos?

Comment

Not a good look.

Comment

Is it any good?

Comment

Received a email couple weeks ago looking for volunteers. Still a lot of positions available at this late stage. Is it going to be tough to run the two 54-hole tourneys with limit volunteers? Guessing a lot less needed without spectators.

Comment

Originally posted by newy View Post
              Just saw this during the BMW. Sounds nice
              I was going to post the same. Brutal and lets you know the priority Canada has in the golf world. 6 hours of TV coverage yesterday yet Hughes TV time extremely minimal.

CalenDo is an app. But I'll keep an eye out for Heartlands on Underpar and Golfnow

Comment

Originally posted by ripley502 View Post
                Received a email couple weeks ago looking for volunteers. Still a lot of positions available at this late stage. Is it going to be tough to run the two 54-hole tourneys with limit volunteers? Guessing a lot less needed without spectators.
                The volunteers won't been needed for much more than spotting on selected holes.

Comment

I volunteered for two days during the event this past week and will be there again this coming event for two days. Things seemed to run very smoothly - the Mackenzie Tour has some quality people on the team. If you're considering volunteering you can email Brad Parkins, Tournament Director brad@ospreyvalleyopen.com

Comment

I saw the scores for the 1st event, the winning score was just -8 for 3 rounds, much better than the 20 something under par on The North course. I guess the winds came up and gave the boys quite a test.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post
                      I saw the scores for the 1st event, the winning score was just -8 for 3 rounds, much better than the 20 something under par on The North course. I guess the winds came up and gave the boys quite a test.
                      The wind was really howling for a couple of those days.

Comment

Yesterday I assume there was little wind and soft greens. The scores were low; minus 9 is leading after round 1.

Comment

Good to see Derek Gillespie in action though 2nd round not going so good.
                          He's had a really tough life after looking like a real contender for the PGA Tour.
                          The car accident, no fault of his, except he should have buckled up,
                          hind sight again, details here:

https://scoregolf.com/feature/the-cu...rek-gillespie/

Just goes to show how a great future golfing career can come off the rails.
                          Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                          X