Collapse

Houston Open

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Open

KJ Choi is out, David Hearn (first alternate) is in.

Also, in case you missed it yesterday, Ian Poulter was replaced by Ollie Schniederjans.
    Last edited by sjmcampbell; Nov 2, 2020, 02:11 PM.

Nice to see David Hearn get in, hopefully he can continue his recent good play.

Comment

Harry Higgs has tested positive for COVID and has withdrawn. He is replaced by Kramer Hickok.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post
        Nice to see David Hearn get in, hopefully he can continue his recent good play.
        The top 10 in Burmuda got him to the top of the alternate list.

Comment

I thought that professional golf on TV over the past number of weeks was a little quiet without the fans, however, I'm just listening to fan 'noise' during the final moments of the third round of the Houston Open and I find myself longing for the quiet days again. Either that or we need to see regular-sized crowds so that the 'noise' from some fans is offset by the vast majority of fans with etiquette. Just MHO

Comment

Originally posted by ARL67
            Uggh just saw online that Corey Conners had a double-double-single finish. He’d have had a shot tomorrow had he not given 5 shots back at the end.
            I looked at the leaderboard and saw Conners in the hunt and -6, later I checked again and couldn't find him until I scrolled down to -1. I couldn;t believe it. What an expensive stretch of holes; a meltdown. Too bad, he had been playing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wedges View Post

I looked at the leaderboard and saw Conners in the hunt and -6, later I checked again and couldn't find him until I scrolled down to -1. I couldn;t believe it. What an expensive stretch of holes; a meltdown. Too bad, he had been playing very well.
              As soon as the Golf Channel talking head picked him to win it was the kiss of death. And so it happened.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X