/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

PGA Tour Canada Mackenzie Tour announces Q-School dates

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGA Tour Canada Mackenzie Tour announces Q-School dates

https://www.pgatour.com/canada/en_us...urnaments.html

The PGA Tour Canada has announced the dates for its Qualifying Tournaments (6 in the US and one in Canada). Registration will open January 18th.

The first [PGA Tour Canada] Qualifying Tournament will be February 23-26 at The Club at Weston Hills in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida, suburb of Weston. The following week, the Tour moves north in the Sunshine State, to Howey-in-the-Hills and Mission Inn Resort and Club for the tournament set for March 2-5. The following week, the Tour returns to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Highland Springs in Dothan, Alabama, March 9-12. Following a one-week break, the fourth Qualifying Tournament takes place in San Jacinto, California, at Soboba Springs Golf Course on March 23-26. The next week, March 30-April 2, The Wigwam Resort in Litchfield Park, Arizona, is the site. On April 6-9, players will compete at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia. The last of the Mackenzie Tour Qualifying Tournaments is May 24-27 at Crown Isle Resort in Courtenay if government restrictions are lifted. Each qualifying tournament is 72-hole medal play contested over four days.

The Tour is planning to play its official season from late-May to mid-September and will announce specific dates and sites in the near future.

A complete PGA TOUR Latinoamérica tournament schedule will come out in mid-to-late January, with an anticipated restart to the season in March and concluding in early to mid-June. This will occur after PGA TOUR Latinoamérica was the one International Tour that held official tournaments in 2020. Last month it resumed its season that began in March prior to an eight-month hiatus.
    The PGA Tour China will not be playing events in 2021.

"If government restrictions are lifted" - makes me wonder about the 2021 Canadian Open. With the high rate of infections and low rate of vaccinations in Ontario, and decisions to not let the Jays and Raptors play here, I have to think that the next Canadian Open will not be until 2022. Hope things turn around.

Comment

Originally posted by prov86 View Post
      "If government restrictions are lifted" - makes me wonder about the 2021 Canadian Open. With the high rate of infections and low rate of vaccinations in Ontario, and decisions to not let the Jays and Raptors play here, I have to think that the next Canadian Open will not be until 2022. Hope things turn around.
      If the Canadian Open is played at all, I suspect it will be without fans.
      Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X