No announcement yet.
Collapse

The 2021 RBC Heritage

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all due respect to this ongoing debate on certain statistics, as well as to the debators themselves, may I humbly present the statistics that at the end of the day matter the most .....

2021 RBC Heritage Final Scores, Earnings and Points ---- OWGR Rankings

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

No, it's not just speculation.
      Some of the stuff you attached was more historical and then indicated the group was defunct, that's why I asked if the past proposals were dead. If it is still active, I'm looking for specific info on what is currently being proposed and who is leading the effort?
      Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Originally posted by luv2kruz View Post

Some of the stuff you attached was more historical and then indicated the group was defunct, that's why I asked if the past proposals were dead. If it is still active, I'm looking for specific info on what is currently being proposed and who is leading the effort?
        I noted that the ShotLink Initiative was defunct. The ShotLink Initiative was a program run by the PGA Tour, that offered academic institutions access to all ShotLink data in order for those institutions to propose statistical variations and other useful analysis techniques that would be beneficial to the Tour. That is why I included a link to the paper.

I may be off on the date, but I believe they shut that program down ~2015. As of the last I heard, everything is now being handled internally.

For a more recent update, you can always talk to the usual suspects at Tour HQ.
        TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

I noted that the ShotLink Initiative was defunct. The ShotLink Initiative was a program run by the PGA Tour, that offered academic institutions access to all ShotLink data in order for those institutions to propose statistical variations and other useful analysis techniques that would be beneficial to the Tour. That is why I included a link to the paper.

I may be off on the date, but I believe they shut that program down ~2015. As of the last I heard, everything is now being handled internally.

For a more recent update, you can always talk to the usual suspects at Tour HQ.
          Thanks, but you suggested that an update to the SG putting was in the works. What leads you to believe that is the case?
          Proud member of the Prune Juice Army.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank-0-Sport View Post
            With all due respect to this ongoing debate on certain statistics, as well as to the debators themselves, may I humbly present the statistics that at the end of the day matter the most .....

2021 RBC Heritage Final Scores, Earnings and Points ---- OWGR Rankings
            Yuck. Conners T4 and moving up to OWGR 38 (in the world!!!!) 14th in FedEx and 15th on the money list. What a loser!!!!

Clearly he's not an elite golfer.
            "Confusion" will be my epitaph
            ...Iggy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X