No announcement yet.
Collapse

LOTTE Championship (LPGA)

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her chipping around the greens is amazing- that couple of hops n stop with a little spin - luv that.
    I got that shot - once in a while - but I’m sure it’s more of a fluke on my part.

she just missed some putts yesterday on the low side - if she made them she woulda been another 3+ shots clear of the rest of the field.

recapping on yesterday’s round - I really like the Irish girl - Leona - as well - she’s feisty n got a couple of really good breaks.

the Lexi swing - I can’t watch it - gotta turn away

Comment

Originally posted by Bosco View Post
      1) Her chipping around the greens is amazing- that couple of hops n stop with a little spin - luv that.
      I got that shot - once in a while - but I’m sure it’s more of a fluke on my part.

2) she just missed some putts yesterday on the low side - if she made them she woulda been another 3+ shots clear of the rest of the field.

recapping on yesterday’s round - I really like the Irish girl - Leona - as well - she’s feisty n got a couple of really good breaks.

3) the Lexi swing - I can’t watch it - gotta turn away
      1) We all know the PGA pros have superior chipping....but Lydia's chipping the last few rs has been up there....she's used to be really good but lost it for a few years.
      Her wedge play was fantastic.

I thought Nelly might have edged out Lydia yesterday because of her fire power....but my memory is sh*t nowadays....I forgot reading on WRX....that Nelly has choked at times on Sunday trying to close it out...and it showed yesterday.

I have always thought tall gals are not 'well connected' when it comes to putting.
      I don't consider tall gals like Nelly, Jessica, Lexi, Wie, Norqvist, etc good putter.
      FWIW....all the great LPGA pros in the last 2 decades have been around 5'6"
      Annika, Karrie, Se Ri. Lorena, In Bee, Stacy, Lydia, etc.
      The tall & strong gals should have a distance advantage....yes they have won...... but not like the above 7 gals.

2) Ya, Lydia missed some 'makeable' putts on Sunday....but only by a few inches...they were all good putts....but many other pros missed some makeable putts too.
      They all missed on the low side...maybe the grainy Hawaiian bermuda?

3) I think Lexi is a bit of a mental midget....but a super nice lady who treats the fans well and is very approachable....I've never seen her walk away from an autograph request.

IMO...her par 5 play isn't as great as it could be.
      She only carries 3W then a 4 iron....IMO...she has a gapping issue....too often we see Lexi short on a 2nd shot into a par 5 when it's quite reachable for her.

I like A Lim Kim...she's strong, not a Korean robot and plays PX iron shafts.

I'm waiting for Rose Zhang to turn pro to rep the Great People of China.
      Muni He, Crazy Lucy Li and Angel Yin have been wash-outs.
      #DONTASIANHATE

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X