Slow play marshall, Sabbitini

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow play marshall, Sabbitini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9wR-yt92w
    Last edited by Gwelfgulfer; Jan 12, 2022, 09:21 PM.

I don't get "mashall"; is it possibly a good luck charm from Slovakia?

I'm surprised that so many people find these "gee I like the placement of your microwave"-type videos interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by OKHC View Post

I'm surprised that so many people find these "gee I like the placement of your microwave"-type videos interesting.
      I'm sure the slow play has to do with when he was paired with Ben Crane. Rory plays very quickly; Ben Crane plays slowly. You can probably find the result on youtube.
      It just so happens that I've refereed with both of them, fortunately not when they were playing together!

Comment

Originally posted by OKHC View Post

Missed the 'r' when typing. And yes, referring to the Crane walk off incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post

Missed the 'r' when typing. And yes, referring to the Crane walk off incident.
          Just to be clear wrt Rules. Rory didn't "walk off", just finished the hole ahead of Crane and sat on bench at the next tee waiting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by rulie View Post
            Just to be clear wrt Rules. Rory didn't "walk off", just finished the hole ahead of Crane and sat on bench at the next tee waiting for him.
            So he 'walked off' and waited for him...

Comment

Crane is known for trying to control the pace. Rory send a message back, something he is entitled to.
              things change

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
              X