Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titleist Sweepstakes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks entered my kid, would save me big bucks on equipment for next year : )
    In the Bag:

Titleist 915 D3 - Diamana Whiteboard
    Mizuno 3 & 5 woods - TT steel shaft
    Mizuno MP-52 KBS Tour shafts
    Mizuno 56 black ox - TT
    Mizuno 60 raw haze - TT
    Odessy White hot custom fit - will take this putter to my grave

Comment

Has anybody heard any results of this?? Maybe tomorrow I'll email one of my contact there; a couple of them used to come over to Shawneeki on their lunch breaks and practice putting.
      Last edited by 4underthru9; Sep 21, 2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

They are all business over at Titleist Canada:

"If you did not receive an email, unfortunately, that means that you were not randomly selected as a winner.

With that said, if you would like a list of the winners names, you can request one as per section #10 in our contest rules:
        10. Winners' List: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope by December 7, 2017 to: “Titleist 2017 “Take Your Game to a Better Place” Sweepstakes", c/o Acushnet Canada, 500 Harry Walker Parkway North, East Gwillimbury, ON L9N 0M9. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
          They are all business over at Titleist Canada:

"If you did not receive an email, unfortunately, that means that you were not randomly selected as a winner.

With that said, if you would like a list of the winners names, you can request one as per section #10 in our contest rules:
          10. Winners' List: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope by December 7, 2017 to: “Titleist 2017 “Take Your Game to a Better Place” Sweepstakes", c/o Acushnet Canada, 500 Harry Walker Parkway North, East Gwillimbury, ON L9N 0M9. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
          surprised they didn't ask you to fax in a request.
          MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,268   Posts: 1,823,966   Members: 47,226   Active Members: 205
          Welcome to our newest member, Jparsons16.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
          X