Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN Fantasy: 2018 Season League Now Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    What a tough tournament to pick.... one of the best tournaments of the year!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
      What a tough tournament to pick.... one of the best tournaments of the year!
      One of my favorite courses on tour. Riviera is a classic that has stood the test of time.
      https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

      Comment


      • #48
        Anywhere we can see updated overall standings for the year, post tournament, or will it just be totaled at the end of the season?
        "Why did they call it golf???? Because F**K was taken!"

        Ping G30 SF Tec
        Ping G25 3 Hybrid
        Titleist AP1 714 4-AW
        Titleist Vokey SM5 Raw Black M-Grind - 54, 58
        Odyssey Metal-X Milled Versa 7

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by icoh15 View Post
          Anywhere we can see updated overall standings for the year, post tournament, or will it just be totaled at the end of the season?
          Yes! On the TGN Fantasy page, you'll see "Select Tournament to View" and in there you can select "Season Total". You're sitting in the Top 20, very much in it!
          Toronto Golf Nuts

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by TrGo View Post

            Yes! On the TGN Fantasy page, you'll see "Select Tournament to View" and in there you can select "Season Total". You're sitting in the Top 20, very much in it!
            If you average about $1.7 mil for regular events, and $2.5 mill for Majors/The Players/WGC/Fedex events, you should be very much in the hunt.
            https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

            Comment


            • #51
              What an ugly Fantasy week. Tried to be a little different... ugh.

              Comment


              • #52
                what happened to Kevin Na?
                Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                  what happened to Kevin Na?
                  What he do? He's not in field this week.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                    what happened to Kevin Na?
                    Last minute WD. His tee time was 13:08, and he WD'd at 12:42.
                    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by 4underthru9

                      Thanks, do you know if a alternate was able to get in?
                      Yes, Adam Schenk,
                      https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Now that was a fun one for me!
                        "Why did they call it golf???? Because F**K was taken!"

                        Ping G30 SF Tec
                        Ping G25 3 Hybrid
                        Titleist AP1 714 4-AW
                        Titleist Vokey SM5 Raw Black M-Grind - 54, 58
                        Odyssey Metal-X Milled Versa 7

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I am unable to pick my players for this week, anyone else having this problem?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Scotty23 View Post
                            I am unable to pick my players for this week, anyone else having this problem?
                            You should be fine now. There was a problem with the Field feed.
                            https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              So, will anyone in the Fantasy Pool this week at Bay Hill NOT take Tiger as 1 of their 10?
                              Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                                So, will anyone in the Fantasy Pool this week at Bay Hill NOT take Tiger as 1 of their 10?
                                Keep in mind that the course has been completely re-grassed, and some subtle changes were made to the green complexes since the last time Tiger competed there.
                                https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                                Comment


                                Join The TGN Email List

                                Collapse

                                Recently Joined

                                Collapse

                                Topics: 170,095   Posts: 1,778,294   Members: 46,484   Active Members: 274
                                Welcome to our newest member, rco1vi11e.

                                Today's Birthdays

                                Collapse

                                PGA Leaderboard

                                Collapse


                                TGN Sponsors

                                Working...
                                X