Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN Fantasy: 2018 Season League Now Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beachstork View Post
    Seems like a post from the beginning of the season is now missing that listed prizes for the top 3???
    No, but we'll try to expand prizing for the 2019 season. I'd love to have a weekly prize!
    Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

So so everyone who has contacted me about what was the grand prize was for winning the season long event,
      ITS NOTHING.
      Taylormade M2 10.5*
      Taylormade M2 15*,19*
      Adams Pro Black 9031 18*
      Ping i25 5-pw
      Cleveland 588 RTX 52*, 58*
      Machine M2A Converter

Comment

Originally posted by Whereismyball View Post
        So so everyone who has contacted me about what was the grand prize was for winning the season long event,
        ITS NOTHING.
        Not even a LH putter?

Congrats nonetheless!
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

How do the winners collect there prizes?
          We will offer you a $75 gift card to our showroom. We donated over $1000 in value this year... So its pretty though to do anything else right now after the fact....

would have liked to see the other sponsors be more involved to be honest... We are happy to contribute $500 in prizing for next year, who else is onboard from the sponsors?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

Not even a LH putter?

Congrats nonetheless!
            That was funny, especially as I recall some poor souls bemoaning when they missed their picks one week.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post

Not even a LH putter?

Congrats nonetheless!
              Not even a sleeve of Ultras or Noodles.
              Taylormade M2 10.5*
              Taylormade M2 15*,19*
              Adams Pro Black 9031 18*
              Ping i25 5-pw
              Machine M2A Converter

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post

We will offer you a $75 gift card to our showroom. We donated over $1000 in value this year... So its pretty though to do anything else right now after the fact....

would have liked to see the other sponsors be more involved to be honest... We are happy to contribute $500 in prizing for next year, who else is onboard from the sponsors?

Thank you for the generous offer but that will not be necessary.
                Taylormade M2 10.5*
                Taylormade M2 15*,19*
                Adams Pro Black 9031 18*
                Ping i25 5-pw
                Machine M2A Converter

Comment

ITS NOTHING.
                  As you and I have discussed by Private Message - we had a foursome lined up for the winner but it fell through and I was (am) in the process of getting you a replacement prize.
                  Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Flexdirection
                    It's a very interesting story.
                    Huh??
                    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                      Huh??
                      My guess is, what we are saying is, at the end of the day we still don't know what the prize ended up being.
                      Hopefully if there is another FGL for 2019 we will know what the season long prize will actually be.
                      FWIW, I will be again working on a project that may generate some free rounds of golf,
                      like those I have given as prizes on here in the past.
                      Everything is tentative at this time, but it would be great if some other sponsors could be tempted to step up and make some contributions like those great ones by SPORTSYARD last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

My guess is, what we are saying is, at the end of the day we still don't know what the prize ended up being.
                        Hopefully if there is another FGL for 2019 we will know what the season long prize will actually be.
                        FWIW, I will be again working on a project that may generate some free rounds of golf,
                        Everything is tentative at this time, but it would be great if some other sponsors could be tempted to step up and make some contributions like those great ones by SPORTSYARD last year.
                        The 2018 winner received gift cards for GolfTown and for Cardinal Golf Club.

We’re looking forward to the 2019 season!
                        Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

we will make contributions again next year, but as you said, it would be nice to see another Sponsor step up to the plate. There are several of them.

Comment

• As much as having prizes would be fantastic - I really enjoy the competitive nature of pools like this. I joined late (site and pool) and was in the top 25 I think overall. The more sponsors the better. A weekly prize would be cool, but I can understand that might not be feasible. Maybe prizes for the majors? End of season (top 3?)? 1st half? Just some suggestions. I find this to be very easy to pick and it is very fun to participate in.

Comment

• If anyone wants to get a little practice in while you're waiting for the 2019 TGN Fantasy Season to start, you can load an App (iOS/Android) that has the same format as the TGN Leagues.

When you register on the App, you will automatically be entered in the "Against The World-2019" League.

The Apps are available at:

iOS
                              https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tour...8614?ls=1&mt=8

Android
                              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ourfantasygolf
                              https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Just curious, as I didn't join this board until last February, when does the new fantasy season start?

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 165,108   Posts: 1,729,814   Members: 45,784   Active Members: 170
                                Welcome to our newest member, JWhiz.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X