Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN Fantasy: 2018 Season League Now Live!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Just curious, as I didn't join this board until last February, when does the new fantasy season start?
    Not sure but we do have an unofficial Mini TGN Fantasy Golf Pool going at

https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/api/...agues/id/16360

details are in the TOUR section. If you join us now you would be starting a segment and a few points behind the leader.

Comment

Just curious, as I didn't join this board until last February, when does the new fantasy season start?
      Is there an update on the 2019 season? I loved this one last year and don't want to join another website.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikefergy4 View Post

Is there an update on the 2019 season? I loved this one last year and don't want to join another website.
        We will launch the TGN Fantasy league for the Waste Management Phoenix Open (January 31). Stay tuned for further details!
        Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikefergy4 View Post
          It's a great FGP, can't wait for the start up.
          Last edited by 4underthru9; Jan 28, 2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrGo View Post

We will launch the TGN Fantasy league for the Waste Management Phoenix Open (January 31). Stay tuned for further details!
            Thank you kindly. Will let my friends know.

Comment

• Do we know when the site will be up and running... I know we have about 48 hours... just asking. Thanks for the great work.

Comment

• Originally posted by pastorrichard View Post
                Do we know when the site will be up and running... I know we have about 48 hours... just asking. Thanks for the great work.
                Should be up later today, just waiting for our developer to confirm. We'll send out at an email one everything is live.
                Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by TrGo View Post

Should be up later today, just waiting for our developer to confirm. We'll send out at an email one everything is live.
                  Wonderful. Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikefergy4 View Post

Thank you kindly. Will let my friends know.
                    Details are posted here: https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...eague-now-live

This week is a trial run and the official season league will begin next week!
                    Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 169,272   Posts: 1,770,305   Members: 46,318   Active Members: 269
                    Welcome to our newest member, teltec01.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X