/**/

Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

TGN Fantasy: 2018 Season League Now Live!

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Keep in mind that the course has been completely re-grassed, and some subtle changes were made to the green complexes since the last time Tiger competed there.
    You're not fooling me!
    WITB

910 d3 9.5* Kai'li X
    Titleist 906f2 15* UST Proforce v2 86X
    Adams Idea Pro 18* VS-Proto 80S
    Cobra S3 Pro 3-PW s300
    Nike SV Tour Black 52'
    Nike Victory Red Forged 56'
    Cleveland Classic #6 35"

Comment

Originally posted by yertu View Post

You're not fooling me!
      Let's count the number of times Tiger stares at a putt he misses in total disbelief.
      TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
        So, will anyone in the Fantasy Pool this week at Bay Hill NOT take Tiger as 1 of their 10?
        Yes, my idiot brother who is dead last for the week.

Comment

I didn’t take Tiger....in fact I didn’t take anyone. I forgot to make my picks this week.....
          In the Titleist Canada stand bag.....

Titleist 915 D3, 10.5
          Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
          Titleist 910 F2 19*
          Titleist 913H 24*
          Titleist 712 AP1 5-GW
          Vokey SM6 52* (bent to 53*)
          Vokey SM6 58*
          SC Studio Stainless Newport

Comment

Just in case anyone missed it in the Tour Talk Section... The WGC - Dell Match Play Starts on WEDNESDAY this week.

Entries close at 10:30 AM EDT on WEDNESDAY.

Comment

Woo hoo! Won my first fantasy week!

Comment

Go Kevin's!!!
                Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Wow...currently sitting in 6th place in the RBC Heritage fantasy (was 4th earlier today, but I guess there were adjustments?) Not used to these dizzying heights. Amazing how well these players handle the pressure, I was getting nervous just watching them,

My big pics include Poulter and List, currently 1st and tied for 2nd. Other notables are Kuchar and Dustin J.

Who ya got that might get you to the top?

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post
                    Wow...currently sitting in 6th place in the RBC Heritage fantasy (was 4th earlier today, but I guess there were adjustments?) Not used to these dizzying heights. Amazing how well these players handle the pressure, I was getting nervous just watching them,

My big pics include Poulter and List, currently 1st and tied for 2nd. Other notables are Kuchar and Dustin J.

Who ya got that might get you to the top?
                    The scoring is real-time. "Adjustments" are made every 2 minutes.

Comment

Did anybody else have trouble making their picks for the Valero Texas Open on Wednesday evening?

I tried to log in over the course of a couple hours and the TGN website was unavailable (server busy).

Comment

Ruska holy smokes, you should be in Vegas with your picks. Big lead!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
                          Ruska holy smokes, you should be in Vegas with your picks. Big lead!

1.2 mil can disappear in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9
                            Question, for next week's Zurich tournament how are the players paired up, choice, standings or random?

For the pool, it makes it interesting to see if people match the pairs or pick 10 separately.

Not a fan of the format and thought that possibly it would have been dropped already, but obviously the majority like it, yes, no, dunno.
                            I'll let WWFS comment on the format for next week's Zurich.

For your comment that you aren't a fan of the current format, can you elaborate a bit on what it is that you do and do not like? Personally, I like it. And I really like how simple it is to make my picks. If only I was better at choosing my players though!
                            Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9
                              Question, for next week's Zurich tournament how are the players paired up, choice, standings or random?

For the pool, it makes it interesting to see if people match the pairs or pick 10 separately.

Not a fan of the format and thought that possibly it would have been dropped already, but obviously the majority like it, yes, no, dunno.

Tour Format (Based on 2017):

- 80 Teams
                              - The Top 80 players (who commit) from the Priority Rankings get to pick their teammate. That teammate MUST have Tour Status, or be a Sponsor's Exemption.

Our Format for The Zurich:

- Pick any 10 Players as if it were NOT a Team Event.
                              - If you want to pick players who are on the same team, it's your choice. If you want to spread your picks out, that is also your choice.
                              - As in all events, your team is credited with the "Official Money" that each player wins.

I haven't seen the "official" Tie Table for The Zurich yet, but here is how it was last year:

1st Place Money: $1,278,000.00
                              2nd Place Money: $766,800.00

Each Player on the winning team took home ($1,278,000.00+$766,800.00)/2 = $1,022,400.00

The 2nd Place Team split the 3rd&4th place money.
                              etc...

FYI, FedEx Points were also split the same way.

Hope that helps.

FWIW, I'm not a fan of the team format either.

A wide open Calcutta, however, would be interesting.

Comment

Not exactly household names on the Thursday leaderboard, except for Rory .....killed a lot of people in Fantasy Pools.....we'll see tomorrow...

Click image for larger version

Name:	pga.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	2787197
                                Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse