No announcement yet.
Collapse

TGN Experience: Vokey SM7 Wedge Experience

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: The four winners were drawn and provided to Titleist and Titleist is reaching out directly to the winners.

If anyone is unable to attend, we'll draw again!
    Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by TrGo View Post
      Update: The four winners were drawn and provided to Titleist and Titleist is reaching out directly to the winners.

If anyone is unable to attend, we'll draw again!
      Thanks again for a great contest. "Titleist is reaching out directly to the winners". Do you know when, as I deleted a couple of emails from them in the last day or two? Thanks
      Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Thanks y'all
        Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
          Thanks y'all
          Did ya win?
          In the Titleist Canada stand bag.....

Titleist 915 D3, 10.5
          Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
          Titleist 910 F2 19*
          Titleist 913H 24*
          Titleist 712 AP1 5-GW
          Vokey SM6 52* (bent to 53*)
          Vokey SM6 58*
          SC Studio Stainless Newport

Comment

Originally posted by Ochoafan View Post

Did ya win?
            Probably not much chance since you've entered!
            Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Haha! Nope I wasn’t one of the winners. I already have SM6 wedges, fitted by Chris though.....I entered hoping to win and get Steve, and our good golf buddies in there. I think they’d enjoy the experience.

Titleist 915 D3, 10.5
              Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
              Titleist 910 F2 19*
              Titleist 913H 24*
              Titleist 712 AP1 5-GW
              Vokey SM6 58*

Comment

The winners have all confirmed their times and will each be bringing 3 friends with them for their fittings.

Thanks again to Titleist for hosting and congrats to our winners: jaybudhwani blee BigRedLefty gcopeland19
                Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Thanks to TrGo and Titleist for putting this on. Looking forward to the fitting Sunday!
                  TM M1 Tour AD-DI 6S
                  TM SLDR 3 wood accra tour z
                  Srixon U65 18* Matrix White Tie
                  Srixon U45 22* Matrix White Tie
                  Apex Pro Combo 5-P UST Recoil 110
                  Vokey SM4 50/54/58
                  Odyssey Toe-Up #1
                  Ball: Round & White Preferably

Home Club; Station Creek

Comment

Thank you for the amazing opportunity - TrGo and Titleist !!

Comment

Thanks! looking forward to the fitting and learning a few things

Comment

Congratulations guys! Please post about your experience.

Titleist 915 D3, 10.5
                        Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
                        Titleist 910 F2 19*
                        Titleist 913H 24*
                        Titleist 712 AP1 5-GW
                        Vokey SM6 58*

Comment

Thanks TrGo and Titleist! This was such a fun and educational experience. Nothing but first class all the way - definitely will look at going back for an iron fitting in the near future.

Comment

Thanks TrGo and Titleist for the awesome experience. I arrived 30 minutes before my allotted time and was greeted right away, offered snacks and refreshments. Warming up on the range I got a bag of Pro V1x’s.

Gap fitting with Chris was in-depth and looked at everything from lie, length, loft, shaft and bounce options. Started with x100 shaft (matching my irons) but instantly felt too harsh and the track man results said the same. Ended up with S400 shafts AP2 W (45*), Vokey 50.08,54.10, 58.08.

Numbers on trackman were right on par with distances I thought I hit the clubs, we just tested a 46* Vokey as a possible replacement for AP2, but in the end it did t perform how I wanted it too.

The Greenside fitting with Chad was pretty interesting as well. Tested the different bounce options from various lies and scenarios. I primarily use my 58.08 from the bunker and 54.10 around the green. I have lots of wrist action that creates additional spin.

lastly, we went inside to test out the Scotty’s, I brought my 2 gamers Lh Newport 2 studio style and Newport Tei3. Rolled the new Newport 2 well.

Cant forget the awesome little gift bag that we got, hat, dozen Pro V1s, sleeve of new AVX, a sweet drawstring bag and a few team Titleist items.

overall an awesome day. I know we learned a bunch of about our game and wedges. The facility and set up is world class and Chris, Chad and the rest of the team know their stuff.

thanks again for the experience.

Comment

A few photos we snapped during the fittings. jaybudhwani blee BigRedLefty gcopeland19
                              Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Thanks again to TrGo and Titleist for an amazing opportunity!! I was able to try majority of the grinds and shafts. This year's new grind "D Grind" is worth trying!! Looks like M Grind, but works like K & M grinds.

As everyone mentioned, the gift bag was awesome!!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X