/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

golftown National Golf Day- Free 4 back of Project A golf balls

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golftown National Golf Day- Free 4 back of Project A golf balls

http://blog.golftown.com/en/communit...t_rid=14667305
    uesday, May 29th marks the inaugural National Golf Day and we are celebrating by partnering with TaylorMade to offer you a FREE four-ball pack of the new Project (a) golf ball! All you need to do is show us your passion for the game by bringing in a recent scorecard to any Golf Town location. No purchase necessary, available while supplies last. Limit one per customer.
    National Golf Day is a time to celebrate the game that means so much to our country and raise awareness for how strong our sport truly is. Did you know…there are close to six million golfers across Canada, enjoying 60-million rounds, at more than 2,300 golf courses and practice ranges? It may surprise you, but golf is by far the number one recreational activity in Canada– even more popular than our beloved sport of hockey!

“More Canadians play golf than any other participation sport and our industry is number one in driving economic impact, employment and charity fundraising,” said Jeff Calderwood, National Allied Golf Associations and chair of We Are Golf. “Combined with golf’s diversity, healthy fitness benefits and environmental stewardship, we really do have such a positive message to communicate.”

Our passion to get out and play is impressive and the economic impact golf provides our country is equally impressive– contributing $14.3-billion to the Canadian economy, which is more than 1 per cent of the country’s total gross domestic product. The golf industry also employs over 300,000 Canadians, including a substantial number of youth that will continue to grow this game stronger for years to come.

Canadians on Tour
    Canadians are taking the professional golf tours by storm. Two of the country’s players—Golf Town athlete Brooke Henderson along with Adam Hadwin—have elevated their games to become among the best in the world. There are also other notable Canadians having a lot of success—from David Hearn, Graham DeLaet, and Alena Sharp (who teamed with Brooke Henderson) representing Canada at the 2016 Olympics, and PGA wins by the likes of Mackenzie Hughes and Nick Taylor.

It’s safe to say, we live in a country that loves golf, and at Golf Town, we’re proud to be a part of helping this game grow for year’s to come. Every day is an opportunity to celebrate the game of golf, but May 29th marks a special occasion to bring awareness to the game we love. We look forward to seeing you on the course, and in our stores!

Nice. I got the e-mail too, but discarded it.
    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Thanks picked mine up a few mins ago......took a whole 30 seconds to walk in, stop at cash and get the balls and walk out
      "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

I'd be too embarrassed to show GolfTown my recent scorecard.

And, I find this statement suspect...
        "More Canadians play golf than any other participation sport"

Uhm, I know this is a golf forum, but isn't soccer miles ahead of golf?
        – Greg

Comment

Picked mine up this morning at the GolfTown in Markahm.
          No issues & they even gave me my scorecard back.
          We'll see how these Taylormade Project (a) balls play.
          BTW, they are 70 compression.

Comment

Picked up a box today. Thanks GT.
            Ping G410 Driver Tensei Orange

Taylormade M2 Tour 4 Wood Oban Kiyoshi

Taylormade . P790 Black 6-AW

Taylormade TP E7 54 Black

Vokey Sm7 58

Scotty Cameron Kombi Long

Comment

I saw stopped into Heartland over lunch. Like Synergy, I was a little embarrassed to show my scorecard from Osprey Heathlands from the weekend. Didn’t need to explain to GT staff how thick the rough is there, or what happens when you roll off the greens into tight collection areas. They just gave a slickly packaged 4 pack of Project A’s. Thanks to GT and TaylorMade for this promo. Looking forward to trying these balls!
              PING G 10.5 Tour Stiff
              PING G 5 Wood Tour Stiff
              PiNG G 3 Hybrid Alta Stiff
              Mizuno MP-54 4-PW S-300
              Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 60*
              PING Sigma 2 Anser
              Chrome Soft X

Comment

Originally posted by synergy View Post
                I'd be too embarrassed to show GolfTown my recent scorecard.

girl didn't even look at mine, she took it and put it in the trash ( where it belonged anyway )
                "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened "

Comment

Just picked mine up at Woodbridge after morning round at Diamondback.
                  Driver - Cobra F7
                  Fwy Metals - TM M2 3+5
                  Hybrids - TM SLDR 4+5
                  Irons - TM M4 6-AW
                  Wedges - King Cobra 54+58
                  Putter - Scotty GoLo5r

PAEUNGOO NAEMSAE

Comment

Thanks TGN for posting this, picked mine up at Markham GT.
                    Just flashed the scorecard from Bethesda on Friday and had no problems.
                    Balls look nice, have used Project A’s in the past.
                    Wondering if this version is softer then years past.

Comment

My ball jones obsession finally is somewhat under control. I did not bother to go out of my way (though there was one within 3 minutes from my Tuesday route) to get 4 more balls...... Not including mint premium balls found (150 or so), I probably have 10 dozen in boxes still....

Current ball has been played 103 holes too.....

So did I really need 4 more?

Comment

Originally posted by golfingtime View Post
                        My ball jones obsession finally is somewhat under control. I did not bother to go out of my way (though there was one within 3 minutes from my Tuesday route) to get 4 more balls...... Not including mint premium balls found (150 or so), I probably have 10 dozen in boxes still....

Current ball has been played 103 holes too.....

So did I really need 4 more?
                        Maybe not...but did you have to post about not needing more balls? Thanks dwrecks for posting this...I didn't take advantage unfortunately but also don't feel the need to brag about how many high end balls I have in my bag. Since you have so many, maybe you should organize a giveaway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3 off the tee View Post

Maybe not...but did you have to post about not needing more balls? Thanks dwrecks for posting this...I didn't take advantage unfortunately but also don't feel the need to brag about how many high end balls I have in my bag. Since you have so many, maybe you should organize a giveaway!!!
                          No a great promotion and I did actually search for a scorecard and then realized I have a golf ball hoarding problem and made a joke about it. Great that Dwrecks did post.

Comment

Did you find any Kirkland’s golfingtime?

Comment

Darn, late to this but did try to grab some at the Vega GT near 403 after I saw this thread this morning. The kindly salesperson gave me a smile and indicated that they were all gone by yesterday morning (the 29th) at that location.

Not to be daunted, they had some new x-out Titleist balls in a bin and I grabbed 3 logo'd NXT Extremes @ 99 cents apiece, so didn't do too badly

Been a while since I shopped for balls (I, too, need more balls like a hole in the head) but was interested to see that there is now a Project (S) in yellow.

Hope to see those soon in the bushes so I can maybe give 'em a go (having first ensured that Big Shooter is not around).

_______
                              NQRfPT

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 181,517   Posts: 1,897,167   Members: 48,940   Active Members: 486
                              Welcome to our newest member, maihue.
                              Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                              X