Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportsyard Toronto Golf Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsyard Toronto Golf Sale

Just got this contest to win $250 for the sale.

Looks like Iím first to post so please use my link if possible. Much appreciated!

https://wn.nr/KUjf8J
    Ping G30 SF Tec
    Cobra F8 3/4 FW
    Ping G25 3 Hybrid
    Titleist AP1 714 4-AW
    Mizuno T7 Blue Ion Wedges - 54į, 58į
    Odyssey Metal-X Milled Versa 7

Thanks , and I used your link.

Good luck

Comment

Used your link too! thanks

Comment

Plan on going tomorrow.Is there still good pickings since Im and hour and a half away?

Comment

Originally posted by dutche47 View Post
          Plan on going tomorrow.Is there still good pickings since Im and hour and a half away?
          Check out the other thread on this subject, sounds relly positive and worth while.

Comment

Originally posted by dutche47 View Post
            The pickings were slim as of Saturday afternoon. The prices on the items that remain are decent. There were a few M3s - $309-350. Rogues were about the same. A couple in wrapper g400 drivers - $400. There were still a number of wedges - many around $100-120 in wrapper. Also some decent putters remaining (Bettinardi, Ping Vault, a few TP TM. Most putters $200-300).

The shoes were pretty much all gone. The remaining shoes were almost all 9.5.

RLX polos were $40. Other polos seemed to be around $35.

I wouldn't drive 3 hours round trip. They had some good stuff, and worth checking out if you're nearby, but unless you know you want something specific, the remaining supply seemed picked over.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBananaSlice View Post

The pickings were slim as of Saturday afternoon. The prices on the items that remain are decent. There were a few M3s - $309-350. Rogues were about the same. A couple in wrapper g400 drivers - $400. There were still a number of wedges - many around $100-120 in wrapper. Also some decent putters remaining (Bettinardi, Ping Vault, a few TP TM. Most putters $200-300).

The shoes were pretty much all gone. The remaining shoes were almost all 9.5.

RLX polos were $40. Other polos seemed to be around $35.

I wouldn't drive 3 hours round trip. They had some good stuff, and worth checking out if you're nearby, but unless you know you want something specific, the remaining supply seemed picked over.
              still lots of inventory, but it has been a very busy week here. We'll reload as we always do for the next one.

Comment

Some really good deals on clubs clothing options galore i managed to walk away with a killer callaway glove for $9 worth easy $24.99 anywhere else wish there was more of that kind would have grabbed three of them. Canít wait for the next sale thanks Sportsyard

Comment

Who was running the "golf" merch booth adjacent to Sportsyard?

Definitely a step-down in product, but I guess there's a market for that stuff too
                  Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                    Who was running the "golf" merch booth adjacent to Sportsyard?

Definitely a step-down in product, but I guess there's a market for that stuff too
                    Golf Liquidators from Niagara. Good guys, different price points then our stuff

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,502   Posts: 1,814,246   Members: 47,098   Active Members: 176
                    Welcome to our newest member, fanta222.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X