Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SportChek ClicGear 3.5 $167

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportChek ClicGear 3.5 $167

Was browsing around on SportChek site and saw the ClicGear 3.5 for $167. Think thats a pretty decent price. Add Ebates on top and charge to Triangle CC for rebates too.

Originally posted by wongmb View Post
    Was browsing around on SportChek site and saw the ClicGear 3.5 for $167. Think thats a pretty decent price. Add Ebates on top and charge to Triangle CC for rebates too.
    zero stock online. I called a store and they said they aren't even in their system anymore and won't be carrying them going forward. If you can find one somewhere good on you but I think could be a longshot
    Last edited by Jeffc; Jan 15, 2019, 11:38 AM.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

These look like a great deal and I asked the pro and he said they are in super condition.
      https://www.ngcoa.ca/classifieds/2841/items-for-sale

Comment

Move to Hot Deals thread please.

Comment

Inventory error (called SC to confirm). Cart is not available for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by wongmb View Post
            Wonder if GT would price match

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 173,502   Posts: 1,814,234   Members: 47,098   Active Members: 176
            Welcome to our newest member, fanta222.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
            X