Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN FANTASY: 2019 Season League + Prizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looked at the season standings, and it looks like this is becoming a race for 2nd & 3rd spots. We may see some interesting (and possibly diverse) strategies by those players in 2nd-5th spot next week.
    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post
      Just looked at the season standings, and it looks like this is becoming a race for 2nd & 3rd spots. We may see some interesting (and possibly diverse) strategies by those players in 2nd-5th spot next week.
      I think you just gave me the kiss of death!
      It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

Comment

• Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post

I think you're in pretty good shape. Your lead over 2nd & 3rd place will probably increase this week.

Comment

• No Kiss, it's now the battle of the losers..
          Last edited by 4underthru9; Aug 9, 2019, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Your lead over 2nd & 3rd place is now guaranteed to increase this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Your lead over 2nd & 3rd place is now guaranteed to increase this week.
              Yep having an extra player on the W/E will do it every time.

Comment

• With 2 events to go, the Season Standings Top 10...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 7.16.05 PM.png
Views:	64
Size:	167.1 KB
ID:	3019652

Comment

• THE LEAD SHRUNK. ChasingPar came up with a huge win.

Comment

• As much as I don't mind making picks without any pressure to hit a home run with each pick.......gotta love it....down to the wire!!!

Comment

THE LEAD SHRUNK. ChasingPar came up with a huge win.
                      Yes that was brilliant, two more of those could be trouble.

Me, I have been in reverse since The Open, problem is I don't know why other than sh!tty picks.

Comment

• Well it looks like the most important match up for me this week is Adam Scott vs. Jordan Spieth. All of the chasers took Scott so I'm worried I don't know something you guys do.

Comment

Well it looks like the most important match up for me this week is Adam Scott vs. Jordan Spieth. All of the chasers took Scott so I'm worried I don't know something you guys do.
                          Sounds like you are getting worried checking that stuff out first thing Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Sounds like you are getting worried checking that stuff out first thing Thursday.
                            Ya, I admit I'm paying close attention now that winning is hanging in the balance...

Comment

• Because the Tour Championship no longer uses any "official money" purse, a purse hase been assigned as is discussed in this thread and post:

The initial Fantasy Golf field is set for the 2019 Tour Championship.As with the BMW, it is based on the current FedEx Cup standings. Should the Top 30 change this weekend, those changes will be available on Monday.

Comment

• Well my calculations are all done, and I cannot possibly catch the Crow, unless of course he has changed his pick tactics just for this special week.

OTOH there is a long shot possibility that I can leap frog in to a 2nd or 3rd prize position, that also requires that the guys I am trying to catch also do something very strange.

Given that I will probably have to make my picks starting from the bottom up, and then hope something very unusual happens to those golfers with the head start, looks like I will at least hold on to 5th.

Anyways Good Luck to all it has been a fun year again as usual.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 171,103   Posts: 1,787,911   Members: 46,720   Active Members: 362
                                Welcome to our newest member, burly89.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X