Collapse

TGN FANTASY: 2019 Season League + Prizing

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpare View Post
    I can't believe how many of my players choked on Sunday. They really need to pay me not to pick them. My choices are the kiss of death to their prospects.
    I know two players who would gladly pay you to pick J.B. every tournament. JT was getting noticeably upset with Holmes throughout the final round. You don't have to be a professional lipreader to make out "Hit the f&%king ball".
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

I noticed the same thing, and I agree. 5.5 hours for a round is ridiculous, and JB's snail pace is such that his fellow players ought to pack a picnic basket and spread it out on the ground as he's preparing to hit. By the end of 9 holes, they'd have finished their lunch.

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

I know two players who would gladly pay you to pick J.B. every tournament. JT was getting notably upset with Holmes throughout the final round. You don't have to be a professional lipreader to make out "Hit the f&%king ball".
      This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by mpare View Post
        I noticed the same thing, and I agree. 5.5 hours for a round is ridiculous, and JB's snail pace is such that his fellow players ought to pack a picnic basket and spread it out on the ground as he's preparing to hit. By the end of 9 holes, they'd have finished their lunch.

CBS could avoid the problem of having to cut away from golf on the east coast by airing 60 Minutes between Holmes' shots.

Comment

Fantasy Golf entries for The WGC - Mexico Open close at 12:03 PM ET on Thursday.

Comment

Is anyone having the PGA website (I use the leaderboard to track my pool picks) display "your time" incorrectly, or is it just me? It is 11:48 eastern as I am typing this, but it shows "your time" to be 8:48AM and Mexico City to be 10:48AM

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Is anyone having the PGA website (I use the leaderboard to track my pool picks) display "your time" incorrectly, or is it just me? It is 11:48 eastern as I am typing this, but it shows "your time" to be 8:48AM and Mexico City to be 10:48AM
              Ate you talking about the TGN Fantasy site or pgatour.com?

if pgatour.com, why use that site to track your picks when the TGN site gives real-time standings?

pgatour.com uses your time zone setting on your device to determine "your time". Make sure that is set correctly.
              Last edited by WWFS; Feb 21, 2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Ate you talking about the TGN Fantasy site or pgatour.com?

if pgatour.com, why use that site to track your picks when the TGN site gives real-time standings?

pgatour.com uses your time zone setting on your device to determine "your time". Make sure that is set correctly.
                I do use the TGN site for my picks. I was talking about the pgatour.com site though, and it's from my desktop pc at work and the time is correct. No big deal really, just wondered if anyone else had the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  Not sure why you are getting those times, the time difference between Mexico City and TO is one hour not two, is Windsor's time different from Toronto's. Mexico does have 3 time zones though so maybe you are on the wrong course, kidding.
                  OTOH the PGA.com FG pool site had issues like those reported in earlier posts here yesterday right through to about that time you mention.
                  As for checking scores I check in both places, the PGA.com however has a lot more information, albeit with a slight time delay as well as their play by play feature where you can see how your pick screwed up and you went from first place to last place in the matter of JB's shot clock, at least that is what seems to happen to my golfers. Thanks FIGJAM.
                  Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Not sure why you are getting those times, the time difference between Mexico City and TO is one hour not two, is Windsor's time different from Toronto's. Mexico does have 3 time zones though so maybe you are on the wrong course, kidding.
                    OTOH the PGA.com FG pool site had issues like those reported in earlier posts here yesterday right through to about that time you mention.
                    As for checking scores I check in both places, the PGA.com however has a lot more information, albeit with a slight time delay as well as their play by play feature where you can see how your pick screwed up and you went from first place to last place in the matter of JB's shot clock, at least that is what seems to happen to my golfers. Thanks FIGJAM.
                    PGA site is nice like that. Love the hole details you can pull up. And I know all about the trip from top to bottom!

Comment

The initial field for The Honda Classic is posted and available to make next week's picks.

Comment

Fantasy Golf entries close at 6:45 AM ET Thursday.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Views:	314
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	2930193
                          Attached Files
                          Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

The field is posted for next week's Arnold Palmer Invitational.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	86.5 KB ID:	2930193
                              What's up with that everybody can see it?
                              BTW you do realize if you click on each you can see who picked who picked who.
                              OK don't bother my picks suck they cant play worth a damn, jerks.​​​​​​​
                              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Noooo, one of my picks withdrew after the round started! Oh well

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X