Collapse

TGN FANTASY: 2019 Season League + Prizing

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
    Well my calculations are all done, and I cannot possibly catch the Crow, unless of course he has changed his pick tactics just for this special week.

OTOH there is a long shot possibility that I can leap frog in to a 2nd or 3rd prize position, that also requires that the guys I am trying to catch also do something very strange.

Given that I will probably have to make my picks starting from the bottom up, and then hope something very unusual happens to those golfers with the head start, looks like I will at least hold on to 5th.

Anyways Good Luck to all it has been a fun year again as usual.
    Look at it this way; If you check out the Season Standings, you will be in the lead... until 11:45 AM on Thursday.
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• If you display a players scorecard on the Fantasy Golf, it will now display that player's projected FedEx Cup Bonus Money.

Comment

• That's a wrap for the 2019 Fantasy Golf League. Congrats to The McCleery Crow for the win, and ChasingPar and beachstork for rounding out the Top 3.

Thanks for a great year!

The Top 20 were as follows:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 7.26.49 PM.png
Views:	244
Size:	325.8 KB
ID:	3027409

FYI, the Top 20 (had we used the entire FedEx Bonus Pool for the Tour Championship, would have been:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 7.36.35 PM.png
Views:	246
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	3027410

Comment

• Congrats to the winners!!!

Comment

• Thanks WWFS for running the pool! Congrats to ChasingPar and beachstork on the top 3 finishes.
            It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

Comment

• Congrats to the winners. That was a tough final stretch.

Comment

• Another fun season. Congrats the everyone from those who run it, to all the participants. Special congrats to the top 3 and the winner The McCleery Crow !

Comment

• Great fun. Thanks to those who organized and ran the pool, as well as those who provided prizes.

Congrats to The McCleery Crow and beachstork on your 1st and 3rd place finishes, respectively.

Shout out to 4underthru9 and reebo who just missed the prizes but were in the mix all season long.

I lost the pool at the WGC-Fedex St Jude Invitational. I threw up some preliminary picks on Friday before the event, intending to finalize them on the upcoming Wednesday. Then I got busy on Wednesday and completely forgot. I failed to insert world #1 Brooks Koepka into my lineup, and of course, he went on to win that one, along with $1.745 million. The margin of victory in the pool was about $1.407 million. Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChasingPar View Post
                    Great fun. Thanks to those who organized and ran the pool, as well as those who provided prizes.

Congrats to The McCleery Crow and beachstork on your 1st and 3rd place finishes, respectively.

Shout out to 4underthru9 and reebo who just missed the prizes but were in the mix all season long.

I lost the pool at the WGC-Fedex St Jude Invitational. I threw up some preliminary picks on Friday before the event, intending to finalize them on the upcoming Wednesday. Then I got busy on Wednesday and completely forgot. I failed to insert world #1 Brooks Koepka into my lineup, and of course, he went on to win that one, along with $1.745 million. The margin of victory in the pool was about $1.407 million. Oh well.
                    Whoa that would have made Sunday very exciting if the difference was only 300K between us. Same thing kind of happened to me in 2015 (I think that was the year) when 4underthru9 won. I forgot to make picks one week and lost by about a week's worth of money.

So what are the next steps TrGo ?

Comment

• Congrats again to @TheMcCleeryCrow and to the other winners ChasingPar and beachstork.

t was a great contest all the way to the finish, though TMC had 1st place almost wrapped up after The Open.

Next I believe, will be early 2020.

In the meantime I have to get back to work on my European FGP which runs all the way through till November 21st, gotta love it.
                      Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• Congrats to the Top 3 and thanks everyone else for playing along! We'll reach out to the Top 3 to make arrangements for the prizes!
                        Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

• Anyone else wish there was a tournament starting today with fantasy implications???

Comment

• Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post
                            Anyone else wish there was a tournament starting today with fantasy implications???
                            If you really need a Fantasy Golf fix, and have an Android or iOS device, grab the Euro Tour or Tour FG App.

In the PlayStore or App Store just search for "Tour Fantasy Golf" or "Euro Fantasy Golf".

Links:

Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldwidefantasysports.eurofantasyg olf&hl=en

iOS

When you register, you will be automatically entered in Euro World-2019 (Euro Tour App - runs through the race to Dubai) and Against the World-2020 (PGA Tour - begins in 2 weeks). Both Leagues are just test Leagues that people jump in and out of to test the App before deciding whether to pay to set up their own leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post
                              Anyone else wish there was a tournament starting today with fantasy implications???
                              I enjoy the Euro Tour and their Fantasy League.

You're way too late for this year which runs until November 21st the final of the Race to Dubai.
                              Also as well as it, I get my fixes over at DK they always have good weekly pools between the PGA seasons. This week they are in Switzerland one of the most beautiful courses they play on the Euro.

Le Golf Club de Crans-sur-Sierre, situé à 1500 mètre d’altitude sur le Haut Plateau, possède 4 parcours, dont le fameux 18 trous Severiano Ballesteros du nom de son créateur et le 9 trous Jack Nicklaus. Ces parcours sont classés parmi les plus beaux golfs du monde, notamment grâce aux plus hauts sommets des Alpes, du Cervin au Mont-Blanc.

McIlroy just shot a 63 second round to move into contention.
                              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X