Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN Fantasy: 2020 Season League

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    For this season, the "Season Total" board will look something like:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.45.11 AM.png
Views:	83
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	3099678

    The "Total Money" column will reflect the $s earned in you best 26 tournaments to date. As such, it will be the total of all tournaments until we get to tournament #27.

    The Average $s column has been replaced by the "W/O Mulligans" column. Until tournament #27, this will be your total $s minus your worst 2 tournaments. Until we get to tournament #3, this number should be $0.00. This will give you some idea where you stand with the 2 "Mulligans" applied.
    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

    Comment


    • #17
      Nice....interesting with the mulligans now. Still have to make our picks count each week though. Even on the course....never rely on a mulligan!

      Comment


      • #18
        Is there a way that the players' past results can reflect the 2019-2020 season? The last tournament being shown is the Tour Championship when reviewing a player's past results.
        It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post
          Is there a way that the players' past results can reflect the 2019-2020 season? The last tournament being shown is the Tour Championship when reviewing a player's past results.
          I'm not quite sure what you mean. The only tournaments are the 2019-2020 season. Actually, all are in 2020. The only "past results" you should see is the AT&T, which will disappear tomorrow.

          All of the tournaments listed in the "Select Tournament to View" (which aren't marked as "Complete") are future or the current tournaments.
          Last edited by WWFS; Feb 10, 2020, 04:08 PM.
          https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

          Comment


          • #20
            For anyone who didn't get the email, here's the TGN 2020 Fantasy Golf prizes:

            Grand Prize - Cobra Speedzone Driver.
            Each week, the winner will win a 1 hour Trackman practice session at Modern Golf.
            https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by WWFS View Post

              I'm not quite sure what you mean. The only tournaments are the 2019-2020 season. Actually, all are in 2020. The only "past results" you should see is the AT&T, which will disappear tomorrow.

              All of the tournaments listed in the "Select Tournament to View" (which aren't marked as "Complete") are future or the current tournaments.
              I'm referring to when I click on the [+] to view a player's past results. See Matsuyama below:

              Click image for larger version

Name:	results-matsuyama.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	3100228

              There are no results shown since the Tour Championship.
              Attached Files
              It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post

                I'm referring to when I click on the [+] to view a player's past results. See Matsuyama below:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	results-matsuyama.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	3100228

                There are no results shown since the Tour Championship.
                Thanks. I don't know how that slipped through, but it is now fixed.

                https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by WWFS View Post

                  Thanks. I don't know how that slipped through, but it is now fixed.
                  Thank YOU!
                  It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    24 hours left to signup and get your player picks in for The Genesis Invitational.
                    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Sewob congrats on the win this week, please send us a DM and we'll get you set up with your free hour of trackman time!

                      Comment


                      Join The TGN Email List

                      Collapse

                      Recently Joined

                      Collapse

                      Topics: 174,909   Posts: 1,830,923   Members: 47,328   Active Members: 267
                      Welcome to our newest member, Mcurtis.

                      Today's Birthdays

                      Collapse

                      PGA Leaderboard

                      Collapse


                      TGN Sponsors

                      Working...
                      X