Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN Fantasy: 2020 Season League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For this season, the "Season Total" board will look something like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.45.11 AM.png
Views:	83
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	3099678

The "Total Money" column will reflect the $s earned in you best 26 tournaments to date. As such, it will be the total of all tournaments until we get to tournament #27.

The Average $s column has been replaced by the "W/O Mulligans" column. Until tournament #27, this will be your total $s minus your worst 2 tournaments. Until we get to tournament #3, this number should be $0.00. This will give you some idea where you stand with the 2 "Mulligans" applied.
    https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Nice....interesting with the mulligans now. Still have to make our picks count each week though. Even on the course....never rely on a mulligan!

Comment

Is there a way that the players' past results can reflect the 2019-2020 season? The last tournament being shown is the Tour Championship when reviewing a player's past results.
        It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post
          Is there a way that the players' past results can reflect the 2019-2020 season? The last tournament being shown is the Tour Championship when reviewing a player's past results.
          I'm not quite sure what you mean. The only tournaments are the 2019-2020 season. Actually, all are in 2020. The only "past results" you should see is the AT&T, which will disappear tomorrow.

All of the tournaments listed in the "Select Tournament to View" (which aren't marked as "Complete") are future or the current tournaments.
          Last edited by WWFS; Feb 10, 2020, 04:08 PM.

Comment

For anyone who didn't get the email, here's the TGN 2020 Fantasy Golf prizes:

Grand Prize - Cobra Speedzone Driver.
            Each week, the winner will win a 1 hour Trackman practice session at Modern Golf.

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

I'm not quite sure what you mean. The only tournaments are the 2019-2020 season. Actually, all are in 2020. The only "past results" you should see is the AT&T, which will disappear tomorrow.

All of the tournaments listed in the "Select Tournament to View" (which aren't marked as "Complete") are future or the current tournaments.
              I'm referring to when I click on the [+] to view a player's past results. See Matsuyama below:

Name:	results-matsuyama.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	3100228

There are no results shown since the Tour Championship.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post

I'm referring to when I click on the [+] to view a player's past results. See Matsuyama below:

Name:	results-matsuyama.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	3100228

There are no results shown since the Tour Championship.
                Thanks. I don't know how that slipped through, but it is now fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Thanks. I don't know how that slipped through, but it is now fixed.
                  Thank YOU!

Comment

24 hours left to signup and get your player picks in for The Genesis Invitational.

Comment

Sewob congrats on the win this week, please send us a DM and we'll get you set up with your free hour of trackman time!

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 174,909   Posts: 1,830,923   Members: 47,328   Active Members: 267
                      Welcome to our newest member, Mcurtis.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                      X