/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

TGN Fantasy: 2020 Season League

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update, question will there be any Power Rankings for this event. Cheers
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

Morikawa, you're killing me dude!

I put him in the lineup last week and he misses the cut.

I leave him out this week and he wins the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingPar View Post
        Morikawa, you're killing me dude!

I put him in the lineup last week and he misses the cut.

I leave him out this week and he wins the tournament.

Same here.

Comment

RE: Morikawa. Add me to the list.
          It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

Comment

Just checking about the weekly prize and whether it is still in effect.
            Not that I hope to win lessons or whatever, I would donate them to a TGN event winner.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
              Just checking about the weekly prize and whether it is still in effect.
              Not that I hope to win lessons or whatever, I would donate them to a TGN event winner.
              You bet! Winners each week get a Trackman practice session compliments of Modern Golf!
              Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by TrGo View Post

You bet! Winners each week get a Trackman practice session compliments of Modern Golf!
                Really good to know.

Especially for those ladies (are there any in it) or guys that are way behind in the year long pool, and seem to have given up doing any picks.

I believe it's still possible to join for those prizes, correct?

Comment

I notice that every week, some people are picking players that WD after they make their picks.

Just to remind everyone, you can change your picks right up until the 1st scheduled tee time of the tournament.

To change your picks:

1) Click on the "Your Players" item in the left side Menu.

2) If you wish to drop a player you have picked, uncheck that Player.

3) If one of you picks has WD'd, that Player will be indicated in red, and it will already be unchecked.

4) Now select the Player(s) you want to replace the dropped Player(s) with.

5) CLICK ON THE "SAVE MY PICKS" BUTTON.

You can always check on which Player(s) have WD'd by clicking on the "Pick Stats" Menu item.

If you want to receive an email notification should one of your picks WD, use the "Your Settings" Menu item, fill in your email address, check "Allow WWFS to Send Me Field Update Reminders.", and then click on "SAVE SETTINGS".

Good Luck!
                  Last edited by WWFS; Jul 29, 2020, 05:31 AM.
                  https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy...

Comment

Really good to know.

Especially for those ladies (are there any in it) or guys that are way behind in the year long pool, and seem to have given up doing any picks.

I believe it's still possible to join for those prizes, correct?

That's correct - Participants can join anytime for a chance at the weekly prize!
                    Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Modern Golf will put up a free full bag fitting for the winner of the PGA Championship fantasy week!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernGolf View Post
                        Modern Golf will put up a free full bag fitting for the winner of the PGA Championship fantasy week!

Please see the 2020 PGA Championship thread in Tour Talk for some notes about the initial field.

Comment

Keeping an eye in my rear view for a special couple of guys who are quite close behind me, they know who.

Not to distract from the Leader of the Pack though, gotta a feeling it's going to be a tight finish.

Which reminds me, can we get an update
                          on how many and which events are left to the finish line?

Comment

Keeping an eye in my rear view for a special couple of guys who are quite close behind me, they know who.

Not to distract from the Leader of the Pack though, gotta a feeling it's going to be a tight finish.

Which reminds me, can we get an update
                            on how many and which events are left to the finish line?
                            You can see what's left from the ">>>Select Tournament to View<<<" menu.

7 Tournaments remaining:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 4.13.22 AM.png
Views:	39
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	3208565

Comment

After round 1 I was in 2nd place. After round 3 I’m 2nd last!? Wtf. Going to channel my Leafs for comeback of the year on Sunday lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ndrpar View Post
                                After round 1 I was in 2nd place. After round 3 I’m 2nd last!? Wtf. Going to channel my Leafs for comeback of the year on Sunday lol.
                                You were in 1st place part way through round 2.

You've come back a bit, you're now only 101st out of 105.

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 179,996   Posts: 1,886,027   Members: 48,501   Active Members: 489
                                Welcome to our newest member, Atc20.
                                Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                                X