/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

TGN Fantasy: 2020 Season League

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not taking xander hurt me bad. I have had 2 bad weeks in a row and with 2 huge payouts to round out the tourney I am getting nervous.

Comment

• HUGE week by Gene to jump into the lead. With only the Masters to go it is tight at the top. Is there anything for 2nd/3rd this year?
      It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

Comment

• As soon as I heard Brysons strategy for the week I said no way I am picking him. He sure proved me wrong. I was dumbfounded watching him get it out of the rough every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The McCleery Crow View Post
          HUGE week by Gene to jump into the lead. With only the Masters to go it is tight at the top. Is there anything for 2nd/3rd this year?
          Winner takes all this year! Instead of a 2nd/3rd overall, we added a weekly prize - the Trackman practice session at ModernGolf.
          Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by TrGo View Post

Winner takes all this year! Instead of a 2nd/3rd overall, we added a weekly prize - the Trackman practice session at ModernGolf.
            yes I forgot about that. Thanks.

Comment

yes I forgot about that. Thanks.
              Me too, I thought there was a prize for top 10.
              plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Comment

• Well Gene it all comes down to this. $400K between us. Good luck.

Comment

Well Gene it all comes down to this. $400K between us. Good luck.
                  Don't forget to look at the "mulligans". You'll probably both drop your 3rd worst non-Masters score.

For Gene , that will be The Travelers, and for you that will be The Arnold Palmer Invitational.

Good luck to both of you!

TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Well Gene it all comes down to this. $400K between us. Good luck.
                    It’s going to go down to Sunday! I’m assuming that we will have similar teams. Best of luck as it’s been an entertaining season to say the least.

Comment

• WWFS, I believe Gene's lowest Mulligan is the 3M Open with $499.876.67 and the Crow's as stated The Memorial with $317,068.00. .
                      Assuming they both exceed their lowest scores, virtually guaranteed, then this would reduce Gene's lead by $182, 488.67, resulting in a theoretical lead of only $218,422.94, going into tomorrow's start,correct?
                      But, Gene, The McCleery Crow; remember that adamr is still in this race.
                      Of course my calculations could me wrong, right.
                      Last edited by 4underthru9; Nov 11, 2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                        WWFS, I believe Gene's lowest Mulligan is the 3M Open with $499.876.67 and the Crow's as stated The Memorial with $317,068.00. .
                        Assuming they both exceed their lowest scores, virtually guaranteed, then this would reduce Gene's lead by $182, 488.67, resulting in a theoretical lead of only $218,422.94, going into tomorrow's start,correct?
                        But, Gene & @The McCleery Crow "adamr" is still in this race.
                        Of course my calculations could me wrong, right.
                        Don't use the lowest, use the 3rd lowest. That is the result that will probably be dropped off the count. (as it sits right now, everyone is at $0 for The Masters, so that is included as one of the 3 "mulligans").

When I did some quick math a while ago, I had Gene with an effective lead of ~600K over The McCleery Crow.

FWIW, I had right down to fowlerboy91 with a solid chance to win.
                        Last edited by WWFS; Nov 11, 2020, 09:28 PM.
                        TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

• Originally posted by WWFS View Post
                          Don't use the lowest, use the 3rd lowest. That is the result that will probably be dropped off the count. (as it sits right now, everyone is at $0 for The Masters, so that is included as one of the 3 "mulligans").
                          When I did some quick math a while ago, I had Gene with an effective lead of ~600K over The McCleery Crow.
                          FWIW, I had right down to fowlerboy91 with a solid chance to win.
                          OK thanks, I must have done a reverse calculation of the $200,000 odd difference, sorry McCrow.
                          BTW if everybody screws up and I get it all right then I'm right in there with a chance, just like The Donald.

Comment

• I wonder who will be cheering on Hedeki this week end.

"Gene and The McCleery Crow; remember that adamr is still in this race."

Comment

• congrats Gene ! Great season and enjoy that new big dog!

Comment

• Well done Gene it's a long haul over an entire season.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X