Collapse

TGN Fantasy: 2021 Season League

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Fantasy: 2021 Season League

TGN Fantasy is live for the 2021 season and officially starts at the Genesis Open (February 18).

Scoring for the season league is cumulative throughout the remaining events on the PGA schedule.

You simply pick 10 players each week and are awarded their official prize money. Picks must be submitted before the first players tee off each tournament. Please message myself or WWFS with any questions on how to use the system. Once you sign up, you can choose to get weekly reminders to submit your picks. Making picks is very easy across all platforms.

Compete all season long for your chance at the grand prize - a new Callaway driver!

Additionally, the winner each week will receive a $50 gift card to Modern Golf Outlet (opening soon at Mississauga Heartland).

Check it out here:
    Last edited by TrGo; Feb 16, 2021, 03:43 PM.
    Toronto Golf Nuts

A short tutorial on using the Fantasy Golf League for newbies and anyone who needs a refresher...

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...-season-league

This year there will be 2 mulligan tournaments. Your final totals for the season will use your top 28 out of the 30 tournaments remaining in the 2021 PGA Tour schedule.

For those who want a practice round, I have added The Waste Management Open for next week. It won't count as part of the official TGN 2021 League, and will be removed after the tournament is complete.

Good Luck to all!
    Last edited by WWFS; Jan 31, 2021, 10:54 AM.
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

The 2021 TGN Fantasy Golf League should be fine now. If anyone has any problems, consult the tutorial, and if that doesn't help, flip me a PM.

Good Luck to All!

Comment

The field is posted for the 2021 AT&T. This is the 1st official event of the 2021 TGN Fantasy Golf League.

Congrats to Schylling for the warmup week win.

I'll let him bask in the glory for a day or two, and remove the tournament from the league once tee-times for The AT&T are posted.
        Last edited by WWFS; Feb 8, 2021, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone! We have a final coordination item on our end so we have revised the official start date to Feb 18 for the Genesis Open. We will send out some reminder emails with prizing over the next week! Picks are due before the first players tee off on Feb 18!

The platform will be up for this week for AT&T as a practice round!
          Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post
            The field is posted for the 2021 AT&T. This is the 1st official event of the 2021 TGN Fantasy Golf League.

I'll let him bask in the glory for a day or two, and remove the tournament from the league once tee-times for The AT&T are posted.
            Haha, yea, now lets see if i can do it where it counts!

Good luck to all!

Comment

Whoops looks like it just got bumped for a week now official start is the Genesis starting February 18, 2021
              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by TrGo View Post
                TGN Fantasy is preparing for the upcoming 2021 season long league and will officially start at the Genesis Open (February 18).

Scoring for the season league is cumulative throughout the remaining events on the PGA schedule.

You simply pick 10 players each week and are awarded their official prize money. Picks must be submitted before the first players tee off each tournament. Please message myself or WWFS with any questions on how to use the system. Once you sign up, you can choose to get weekly reminders to submit your picks. Making picks is very easy across all platforms.

Stay tuned over the next week as we announce the details including this year's prize structure!

Check it out here:
                https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/TGNFantasy
                I think maybe this thread could use a sticky, just saying.
                Last edited by 4underthru9; Feb 11, 2021, 12:31 AM.
                Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Surely this has to be a Guiness book of records entry. Arthur would turn over in his grave.
                  Last week's winner Schylling has lost three golfers this week before they even Teed off. OMG

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

Surely this has to be a Guiness book of records entry. Arthur would turn over in his grave.
                    Last week's winner Schylling has lost three golfers this week before they even Teed off. OMG
                    Going to have to pay more attention going forward!

Comment

Originally posted by Schylling View Post

they usually send an email if any of your players withdraw before tournament starts - I lost a player too - as this is a trial run I guess they didn't inform us
                      Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
                      23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
                      6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
                      52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
                      Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Originally posted by Schylling View Post

That was a freak experience for sure, had never seen that many happen before,
                        thankfully it was changed to another practice week.
                        I play DraftKings every week so I am always on alert, and will always check my picks a few times and finally about 15 minutes before they Tee Off or with the Hockey pools just before the puck drops.
                        One I missed was when Hideki Matsuyama, he did not withdraw until his actual Tee time.
                        Don't feel bad I've been caught out a few times in the past.
                        Congrats on last week, and good luck going forward..
                        Last edited by 4underthru9; Feb 11, 2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

TrGo just an idea... can the fantasy pool be added to the site navigation? It would eliminate having to scroll through the list of posts to get to the banner on mobile.
                          It's not the wand. It's the wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by cuonthe1t View Post

they usually send an email if any of your players withdraw before tournament starts - I lost a player too - as this is a trial run I guess they didn't inform us
                            Thanks for this, need to change my settings to get the reminders.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post

That was a freak experience for sure, had never seen that many happen before,
                              thankfully it was changed to another practice week.
                              I play DraftKings every week so I am always on alert, and will always check my picks a few times and finally about 15 minutes before they Tee Off or with the Hockey pools just before the puck drops.
                              One I missed was when Hideki Matsuyama, he did not withdraw until his actual Tee time.
                              Don't feel bad I've been caught out a few times in the past.
                              Congrats on last week, and good luck going forward..
                              Thanks and good luck to you as well!

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X