Collapse

TGN Fantasy: 2021 Season League

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

If everyone always clicks "No Thanks", you'll move up the Leaderboard quickly.
    That would be my only hope again this year,
    Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

WWFS Can you give a quick explanation of how the scoring works for this week, given the team format of the event.
      Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by TrGo View Post
        WWFS Can you give a quick explanation of how the scoring works for this week, given the team format of the event.
        I had already posted that here:

https://www.torontogolfnuts.com/foru...ns#post3359666

As with all events, everyone's picks are credited with the "Official Money" they earned as per The PGA Tour.
        TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Anybody else notice the field of players out of sorts this week when selecting? Woods is available and no Koepka....
          Titleist Tsi2 9* - PXG 0341XF 16* - PXG 0317XF 19/22* - P770/P7MC 5-PW - Zipcore 50/54/58 - LAB Link

Comment

Originally posted by CRobertson View Post
            Anybody else notice the field of players out of sorts this week when selecting? Woods is available and no Koepka....
            Seems like there's a lot more, Hoffman in, but he's not listed, Charles Howell listed but he's not in.the official field?
            Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Originally posted by CRobertson View Post
              With having 2 US Opens in one season, the media feed of players was a hodge-podge of this US Open and last fall's US Open.

The same thing happened for The Masters, but the media feed got fixed on Friday night instead of Monday night.

All should be correct now.

Comment

I was thinking of driving out to the Modern Golf Outlet at some point soon and was wondering if anyone else had received their gift card for winning a week? It would be nice to use the card as the outlet is a hike for me and I won’t be able to make super frequent visits.

Or is the plan to hold off until the end of the pool and hand out prizes at that point?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBananaSlice View Post
                  I was thinking of driving out to the Modern Golf Outlet at some point soon and was wondering if anyone else had received their gift card for winning a week? It would be nice to use the card as the outlet is a hike for me and I won’t be able to make super frequent visits. Or is the plan to hold off until the end of the pool and hand out prizes at that point?
                  I read in one post above that prizes will be available once the new store is opened, not sure when that is, but probably ModernGolf will be responding soon as it has been mentioned more than a couple of times now.
                  Last edited by 4underthru9; Jul 22, 2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

WWFS Good Day.

I was wondering where we can see what tournaments are left in this years Fantasy Golf Pool?
                    In particular is, whether it will be Olympics or Barracuda next week?
                    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
                      WWFS Good Day.

I was wondering where we can see what tournaments are left in this years Fantasy Golf Pool?
                      In particular is, whether it will be Olympics or Barracuda next week?
                      Thanks.
                      When you click on "Select Tournament to View" tournaments that are complete are shown as faded and marked as "Complete". The tournaments not marked as "Complete" are at the top of the selection list and in chronological order.

There is no PGA Tour tournament next week because it's a break week for The Olympics. The following week, The Barracuda Championship is a secondary field tournament along side the WGC - Fedex St. Jude Invitational. We'll be playing the WGC and not the Barracuda.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBananaSlice View Post
                        I was thinking of driving out to the Modern Golf Outlet at some point soon and was wondering if anyone else had received their gift card for winning a week? It would be nice to use the card as the outlet is a hike for me and I won’t be able to make super frequent visits.

Or is the plan to hold off until the end of the pool and hand out prizes at that point?
                        Have any of the winners received their gift cards?

Comment

not me

Comment

If a winner, please send an email to outlet@moderngolf.ca - happy to coordinate in store redemption for weekly winners in advance of any Outlet visit. We are not issuing gift cards via mail, the prize is for the Outlet store only, located at 5980 McLaughlin Rd Miss ON Unit 3. Please visit website for store hours.

If you are out of province, we are happy to coordinate giving you a discount to anything online, we'd need to know the item you want and then credit the $50 redemption from the purchase price with balance paid via ETF.
                            Last edited by ModernGolf; Aug 26, 2021, 11:07 AM.

Comment

It's easy s ABC: https://outlet.moderngolf.ca/service/store-hours/

Comment

A summary of the weekly winners here. Thank you again to our weekly prize sponsor - Modern Golf Outlet.
                                Week Tournament Winner
                                1 The Genesis Invitational FlopShot1
                                2 World Golf Championships at The Concession bergerj
                                3 Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard RM88
                                4 THE PLAYERS Championship Joe NHL
                                5 The Honda Classic chipitin
                                6 World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play Agonygolf
                                7 Valero Texas Open srichard
                                8 Masters Tournament ac99
                                9 RBC Heritage dwatts
                                10 Zurich Classic of New Orleans Harry59
                                11 Valspar Championship 44golfer
                                12 Wells Fargo Championship Eeeec
                                13 AT&T Byron Nelson Kwokie
                                14 PGA Championship habs57
                                15 Charles Schwab Challenge adamr
                                16 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Johnnyclueless
                                17 Palmetto Championship at Congaree adamr
                                18 U.S. Open Miker85
                                19 Travelers Championship Chip3putt
                                20 Rocket Mortgage Classic foo13
                                21 John Deere Classic yspmatt
                                22 The Open Championship ChasingPar
                                23 3M Open ac99
                                24 World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational yspmatt
                                25 Wyndham Championship TomShanks
                                26 THE NORTHERN TRUST Silverannie111
                                27 BMW Championship Golfboy91
                                28 TOUR Championship Not Complete
                                Toronto Golf Nuts

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays