Collapse

PGA TOUR FANTASY LEAGUE - SEASON ENDING RESULTS

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
    What a ROYAL PIA tonight can't change my bench because it seems we have one or two slow *** players left to play 18 tomorrow am.
    So how long will we have to make our changes tomorrow morning ??? Like 2 or 3 minutes
    Not on the PGA TOUR League, but I did notice on the TGN League, that when play was suspended, I only had 1 player missing the cut. After those few stragglers completed their 2nd round, I now have 5 players who missed the cut.
    TorontoGolfNuts.com/TGNFantasy

Comment

Originally posted by WWFS View Post

Not on the PGA TOUR League, but I did notice on the TGN League, that when play was suspended, I only had 1 player missing the cut. After those few stragglers completed their 2nd round, I now have 5 players who missed the cut.
      I got up early and waited and waited for the PGA to post today's Tee Times right up till 6.45am they had not posted just showing round 2 Tee Off times. Finally I was able to get in and swap out my players with those on the bench. Searching through it appeared that only one golfer was left on the course last night and he had to mark in the 18th fairway and go to the hotel or wherever. Looks like it paid off because he made the cut and is looking OK so far today. Also wondering would players login to the website be able to see their Tee Times before Joe Public?
      Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

I got up early and waited and waited for the PGA to post today's Tee Times right up till 6.45am they had not posted just showing round 2 Tee Off times. Finally I was able to get in and swap out my players with those on the bench. Searching through it appeared that only one golfer was left on the course last night and he had to mark in the 18th fairway and go to the hotel or wherever. Looks like it paid off because he made the cut and is looking OK so far today. Also wondering would players login to the website be able to see their Tee Times before Joe Public?
        The tee times are posted for the players and public almost simultaneously.

The players will have a good idea of roughly what time they will tee off by their position. Don't forget, most players arrive hours before their scheduled tee time.

Comment

Great job madmanmax for his 'Bay Hill Bloodbath' picks - Solid #1 for the week, and continued strong season performance at #2 (Kudos to 'ChampagneChachi' for his strong #2 showing this week)...

Boy Rory let a few of us down LOL!!

PS: I wonder whose #1 for the season?? (Boy, I was all over the place on the 'real' TGN Pool, number 5 after Friday, 59 on Saturday ending up at 20, crazy tournament!!)
          Taylormade M1 460 Driver 9.5D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (8.75D)
          Taylormade M1 3 Metal 15.0D (Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 TS) (16.5D)
          Taylormade PSI Irons (KBS C-Taper 105 S) (3-PW)
          Taylormade TP EF Satin Chrome Wedges (KBS Tour Wedge) (52D/56D/60D)
          Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals/Irons)
          Taylormade Spider Tour Black 34" (20G Weights)
          SuperStroke CounterCore Pistol GT 2.0
          Taylormade Supreme Cart Bag
          Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
          SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

Congrats to madmanmax for overtaking a certain someone for the #1 spot for the season last week!! ...

He has been on absolute fire this season and doing amazingly well...

Congrats so far!!!
            Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
            SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

Can somebody kick me in the head, to remind me to never pick
              "@#$%!" Hideki what's his name ever again.
              Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Can somebody kick me in the head, to remind me to never pick
                "@#$%!" Hideki what's his name ever again.
                ...Agreed!!! And Rory seems to really letting me down of late.
                Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
                SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

Well, don't know how I managed at one point being 11th this past weekend to jumping to 3rd for the Valero - But it's amazing the swings that can happen on a Sunday...

Well, eeked back to #1 for the season over 'madmanmax' by 1 point LOL!

Good times.
                  Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
                  SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

These fantasy pools are crazy. Had one of my worst weeks ever in the main fantasy game but still managed to move up 4 places.

Comment

These fantasy pools are crazy. Had one of my worst weeks ever in the main fantasy game but still managed to move up 4 places.
                      It's because of the "mulligans". Even though you had a bad week (as did I), it still pulled in a week where you did better, that wasn't counted the week before because it was only using your best 2 weeks instead of 3.

When The Masters begins on Thursday, you'll be counting your best 4 of 6.

Comment

Tough Masters for me...

Congrats to madmanmax for a great Masters, winning this week AND taking the lead for the season by 100 points.

Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
                        SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

Thank you, changing my screen name for this PGA pool, seems to have has worked wonders, so far.
                          Not doing too bad in the main TGN Pool either,
                          managed to squeeze into the top ten for the season to date.
                          Last edited by 4underthru9; Apr 12, 2022, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tarrantian View Post
                            Well, don't know how I managed at one point being 11th this past weekend to jumping to 3rd for the Valero - But it's amazing the swings that can happen on a Sunday...

Well, eeked back to #1 for the season over 'madmanmax' by 1 point LOL!

Good times.
                            Hope all is well, been awhile since you posted, hope it's not a case of depression. LOL.

Comment

Hope all is well, been awhile since you posted, hope it's not a case of depression. LOL.
                              LOL - Make it to the top 15 on first page of the TGN pool leaderboard, then one tourney takes you down 10 spots. Still holding strongly to the second spot on the 'other' pool, and hope to make some gains on both this week...

Sadly, last week was one of those 'where anything goes' due to the crazy poor conditions, but boy oh boy have some players REALLY let me down, not to mention a lot of so-called experts LOL!

Good times
                              Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart
                              SkyCaddie TOUCH

Comment

WOW!!! Another disastrous week but manage to stay on top here, and 2nd in the main TGN pool, lucky, lucky.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                                X