Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braeben weekdays anyone :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braeben weekdays anyone :)

Hey all

Any one interested (weekdays only) in "grabbing" a "HOT DEAL" on Golfnow for Braeben, if and when they offer them this Season ?
    I don't mind going by myself, but usually Golfnow offers those "HOT DEALS" first for twosomes and up, but not for singles. The offered tee-time is usually around 1 PM, but they sell like hot cakes, within an hour or less.
    I'm old, but still can play ok (even blue tees are OK, but when tried the very back tees this past Summer, that didn't work out that good, lol)
    I play fast and DO NOT SEARCH for my own golf ball too long, and never search for abandoned golf balls on the course
    If interested, my swing is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N78yc1b5VTw

Cheers to all !!!

P.S. I am too old to drive (bad vision) so i take Mississauga Transit to Braeben, quite convenient for my location near Sq.1.
    Last edited by veryold; Jan 25, 2018, 11:39 AM.
    “Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose”
    Winston S. Churchill

I might be interested if they don't sell on the day of, I really like that track. It's a long drive for me so need some heads up time.

How much was each tee time last year?

Comment

Originally posted by nubbie View Post
      I might be interested if they don't sell on the day of, I really like that track. It's a long drive for me so need some heads up time.

How much was each tee time last year?
      Hi
      Didn't play during Summer, so don't know the cost for peak Season, but played a lot last Fall (towards end of October) and per person, i got in for <=$30.
      “Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose”
      Winston S. Churchill

Comment

I'd love to! Once the weather gets warm... I will certainly be in touch. Looking forward to this. I get senior rates as well, will look into things a little later. I believe the senior rates are very close to the $30.00 or a little bit more.

Comment

I'm interested , let me know when you start looking . I could even pick you up so you can avoid the bus.

Comment

@The Rifleman ---Great, and yes between the Golfnow and some Senior rate we should be able to find something affordable

@Bailey ---Will do, and THANKS for the kind offer - a really nice gesture
            Last edited by veryold; Feb 3, 2018, 10:14 AM.
            Winston S. Churchill

Comment

Id be down for a game or two. Ive never played braeben. However it is a bit far but ive heard good things.

Just an fyi serge their senior rate is only 33$ anyways.
              Driver---Callaway Epic SZ (9) Fujikura Pro 61 XLR8 TS 45"
              3W------Cobra King F6 (14.5) Aldila Tour Blue 85 S 42.65"
              5W------Cobra King F6 Baffler (17.5) Aldila Tour Blue 85 S 41.75"
              3H-------Cobra King F6 (20.5) Fujikura Motore Speeder 9.8 TS S 39.4"
              Irons------Maltby MMB-17 Black 4-PW Modus 3 125X
              Wedges---Cleveland RTX 3 (52/MG 58/LG) Modus 3 125X/Modus 3 125 Wedge
              Putter-----Taylormade Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Midslim 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonp View Post
                Id be down for a game or two. Ive never played braeben. However it is a bit far but ive heard good things.
                Just an fyi serge their senior rate is only 33$ anyways.
                Hey, i'll be delighted if we can have a game

Yes, senior's rate is good, but the cart might be extra ? Now, i love and can still walk perfectly OK (still have my "own" knees and hips, lol) but Braeben is very hilly, so maybe i will try to walk one day first, and see if i make it to the finish line without an ambulance call , and go from there.

Cheers !
                Last edited by veryold; Feb 5, 2018, 07:45 PM.
                Winston S. Churchill

Comment

If you had not seen current UnderPar deal for Braeben for $44. This becomes a very good deal if you can do the replay.

Braeben Single Player with Cart, Range Balls and FREE Same Day Replay (including all cart fees).

Check the other conditions....

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                  X