Collapse

off season

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MizunoLover View Post

I've been to the Yonge / Steeles location and found those sims to be inaccurate at times... like a 250 yard drive will go 290 (maybe not a bad thing eh) Golf Wings on Woodbine has the best sims IMHO (I've tried many locations!) They have 2 diff types tho so go for the GolfZon platform if you're looking for "close to real golf". Enjoy!
    I think that I will stick to Golf Wing's Golfzon simulator, although it is not that cheap and there are no real specials there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricelude View Post

I have never played around with the Golfzon system before. Do they provide club head data? AOA, face to path, etc...

Does anyone have any thoughts on The Golf Lounge in terms of accuracy? I need to find a sim that has club head data around Richmond Hill.
      They have all that data and if you sign up online prior to using it with your username and password, then it will track even your handicap when you decide to play there multiple times. Try using this location, as it has a great driving range simulator, that has a replay of each and every one of your swings along with all the relevant club head / ball speed / direction etc. data.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X