Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTA E playing partners for next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA E playing partners for next season

Hi guys.

A little about myself. 30 years old. Been playing golf for about 3 years. Shoot anywhere from high 80s to low 100s. Enjoy the game very much and looking for some good guys and gals to play with.

During the week and weekends. Schedule is flexible.

I play Majority of my golf in Ajax , Pickering , Whitby. Usually play Lakeridge and Mill run quite a bit. But open to anywhere really as long as it not too far.

I know there are a few whatsapp groups here and here on the forum. Donít mind starting a new one if anyone is interested. Or if there is an existing group thatís willing to let me join, that works too!

cheers.

Rishi.

i'd be interested to play as well. Shoot around the same. I played most of the season with a buddy of mine at Oakridge

Comment

Never played Oakridge. But all the courses I have played are in and around the same area.

Comment

I shoot around the same, live in Ajax and am 38. I play Deer Creek mostly but also go to different courses.

Comment

Sounds good Triniexr. Thatís 3 of us so far.

Comment

Will be playing daily at columbus this year , ,no discounted price when playing with a member .

Comment

lol....

Comment

have some interest... for weekends mostly.
                play around richmond hill > markham areas.

Comment

Guys, check it out here http://www.formosagolf.ca/upcoming-tournaments.html

You might be interested of joining some of the games as well as get to know more fellow golfers

Comment

Originally posted by ChinAnnika View Post
                    Guys, check it out here http://www.formosagolf.ca/upcoming-tournaments.html

You might be interested of joining some of the games as well as get to know more fellow golfers
                    Do we have to be a guest of a member in order to register, or is it open to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by Karmagolf View Post

Do we have to be a guest of a member in order to register, or is it open to the public.
                      looks like it's open to public:
                      Players are always welcome to join our club or tournaments. Annual membership fees are as follows:

Renewing or returning individuals: $345
                      Renewing or returning couples: $575

New individuals: $400
                      New couples: $690

Each tournament will have its own green fees. Guests are invited to join our individual tournament before joining as a member. Please check the tournament fees in the Upcoming Events section.

Comment

Interested, anyone else like to walk? With the exception of a couple courses, I enjoy it as a form of exercise / meditation. Besides unless I am playing a solo round I don't find a power cart to speed things up much.
                        Short term goal: Single digit handicap Long term goal: PGA Champions Tour.
                        Season 01: Starting HDCP 30+, Ending HDCP 18
                        Season 02: Starting HDCP 18, Mid ?, End ?

WITB: Cobra King F6+, and a starter set (same brand throughout 10.5 deg driver, to wedges) and Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank Putter.

Comment

Originally posted by Karmagolf View Post

No, guests are welcome but green fees will be slightly different which shows on the website

Comment

Originally posted by Golfer1337 View Post
                            Interested, anyone else like to walk? With the exception of a couple courses, I enjoy it as a form of exercise / meditation. Besides unless I am playing a solo round I don't find a power cart to speed things up much.
                            Agreed, same thoughts here. Good exercise and can appreciate and enjoy the course more

Comment

Originally posted by nearace View Post
                              Will be playing daily at columbus this year , ,no discounted price when playing with a member .
                              I'll link up with ya for a round here, i'd like to check it out. But for full price will wait until conditions are immaculate
                              Short term goal: Single digit handicap Long term goal: PGA Champions Tour.
                              Season 01: Starting HDCP 30+, Ending HDCP 18
                              Season 02: Starting HDCP 18, Mid ?, End ?

WITB: Cobra King F6+, and a starter set (same brand throughout 10.5 deg driver, to wedges) and Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank Putter.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 168,552   Posts: 1,764,200   Members: 46,233   Active Members: 256
                              Welcome to our newest member, underscore.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                              X