Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTA E playing partners for next season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA E playing partners for next season

Hi guys.

A little about myself. 30 years old. Been playing golf for about 3 years. Shoot anywhere from high 80s to low 100s. Enjoy the game very much and looking for some good guys and gals to play with.

During the week and weekends. Schedule is flexible.

I play Majority of my golf in Ajax , Pickering , Whitby. Usually play Lakeridge and Mill run quite a bit. But open to anywhere really as long as it not too far.

I know there are a few whatsapp groups here and here on the forum. Donít mind starting a new one if anyone is interested. Or if there is an existing group thatís willing to let me join, that works too!

cheers.

Rishi.

i'd be interested to play as well. Shoot around the same. I played most of the season with a buddy of mine at Oakridge

Comment

Never played Oakridge. But all the courses I have played are in and around the same area.

Comment

I shoot around the same, live in Ajax and am 38. I play Deer Creek mostly but also go to different courses.

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 164,525   Posts: 1,722,597   Members: 45,715   Active Members: 163
        Welcome to our newest member, Aurora123.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X