/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

GTA E playing partners for next season

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lph4life
    replied
    Hey all, im also open to playing some weekends/weekdays. Let me know if you have a what's app group going and I'll PM my number.

38 (age and unfortunately the number of putts per round)..shoot in the mid 90s

Leave a comment:

• kubeirkamal
    replied
    Hey, I am open to playing most weekdays/weekends. I am in North York, but will travel 50km any direction.

I am mid HCP, but haven't really played in any of the courses here, so quite looking forward to get cracking....

Leave a comment:

• Duck6
    replied
    Hey guys Iím interested in getting out with you guys as well. Iím 30 years old +18 handicap live in north Oshawa . Let me know if you ever need a 4th Iím game.

Leave a comment:

• lfjchau
    replied
    Originally posted by Karmagolf View Post

Agreed, same thoughts here. Good exercise and can appreciate and enjoy the course more
    usually prefer walk, if weather permits, enjoy the weather while we can.

Leave a comment:

• Golfer1337
    replied
    Originally posted by nearace View Post
    Will be playing daily at columbus this year , ,no discounted price when playing with a member .
    I'll link up with ya for a round here, i'd like to check it out. But for full price will wait until conditions are immaculate

Leave a comment:

• Karmagolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Golfer1337 View Post
    Interested, anyone else like to walk? With the exception of a couple courses, I enjoy it as a form of exercise / meditation. Besides unless I am playing a solo round I don't find a power cart to speed things up much.
    Agreed, same thoughts here. Good exercise and can appreciate and enjoy the course more

Leave a comment:

• ChinAnnika
    replied

Do we have to be a guest of a member in order to register, or is it open to the public.
    No, guests are welcome but green fees will be slightly different which shows on the website

Leave a comment:

• Golfer1337
    replied
    Interested, anyone else like to walk? With the exception of a couple courses, I enjoy it as a form of exercise / meditation. Besides unless I am playing a solo round I don't find a power cart to speed things up much.

Leave a comment:

• sorkid
    replied

Do we have to be a guest of a member in order to register, or is it open to the public.
    looks like it's open to public:
    Players are always welcome to join our club or tournaments. Annual membership fees are as follows:

Renewing or returning individuals: $345
    Renewing or returning couples: $575

New individuals: $400
    New couples: $690

Each tournament will have its own green fees. Guests are invited to join our individual tournament before joining as a member. Please check the tournament fees in the Upcoming Events section.

Leave a comment:

• Karmagolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ChinAnnika View Post
    Guys, check it out here http://www.formosagolf.ca/upcoming-tournaments.html

You might be interested of joining some of the games as well as get to know more fellow golfers

Leave a comment:

• ChinAnnika
    replied
    Guys, check it out here http://www.formosagolf.ca/upcoming-tournaments.html

You might be interested of joining some of the games as well as get to know more fellow golfers

Leave a comment:

• lfjchau
    replied
    have some interest... for weekends mostly.
    play around richmond hill > markham areas.

Leave a comment:

• RishiA
    replied
    lol....

Leave a comment:

• nearace
    replied
    Will be playing daily at columbus this year , ,no discounted price when playing with a member .

Leave a comment:

• RishiA
    replied
    Sounds good Triniexr. Thatís 3 of us so far.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 179,947   Posts: 1,885,630   Members: 48,486   Active Members: 482
Welcome to our newest member, fairyson.
Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...