Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipers Heath League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipers Heath League

Hey guys,

New guy here.

Does anyone here play in the Mens league @ Pipers? If so, what do you think? How serious/competitive is it?

I live in Milton and itís an easy place for me to get to. My only hesitation is Wednesday isnít usually my best in terms of scheduling...

Awaiting the info for 2019 League. Iím planning to make Pipers my morning practice place this year, a couple days a week before work (around 6:00-6:30). And of course play it once in a while. Which peaked my interest in the league.

Thanks.

Unfortunately most men's leagues are Weds. I did a closest to the pin there last summer for their league and from the numbers that came through the hole, it was well attended and from the shots that I saw a mix of skills.
    What's in the bag?
    TM M2
    Cobra F6 fairway woods and irons
    PING Sigma G Putter
    Les Grossman: "I'm talking G5. Playa, playa"

Comment

Was also looking into this. Does anyone know what the latest Tee off time is? Work downtown TO, which makes things difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonKing82 View Post
        Was also looking into this. Does anyone know what the latest Tee off time is? Work downtown TO, which makes things difficult.
        Here is straight from the pro shop via email.

ďAverage handicap i believe is 11 over 9. But a very diverse field.

Most guys join the league as a single, then get to know others in the league pretty quickly. We pair you up. Tee times start around 2/230pm each Wednesday and run until 630pm - depending on sunset.
        We have a few Tues/Thurs dates as well when the Wednesday might be unavailable.

We keep a roster of about 100 guys, and have about 75 or so play each week. No obligation to come out every week.Ē

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 166,778   Posts: 1,747,383   Members: 46,018   Active Members: 266
        Welcome to our newest member, CMo22.

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
        X