/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Golf Simulator - Sun Mar 24th Tee time 9:00 AM

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Simulator - Sun Mar 24th Tee time 9:00 AM

Booked some simulator time in the standard room to practice some drills and do 9 holes. Anyone interested to join feel free to post on here.

Back Nine HD Golf Inc. is located in the Mississauga Meadowvale area. Here is the website for rates, location etc. https://back-nine.ca/rates

Just caught this, how was it? What type of launch monitor were they using?
    Season 01: Starting HDCP 30+, Ending HDCP 18
    Season 02: Starting HDCP 18, Mid 13, End 15
    Season 03: Starting HDCP 15, Mid ?, End ?
    WITB:
    Cobra King F6+ Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff
    Cobra King F9 SpeedBack Tour 3/4 Wood Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Stiff Flex
    Cobra King Forged Tec Irons (4i - GW) Stiff Steel
    PGX 52 / 56 / 60
    Odyssey O-Works TANK #7 Putter with FAT GRIP

Comment

It was great! They use camera technology. Can't speak to the accuracy levels compared to other launch monitors but for my purpose right now it did a decent job capturing my numbers on different shots. Did some wedge work high and low from 40 to 60 yards, 160 yards and in on par 3's and some driver work. I loved the realistic images of actual golf course holes - Angus Glen South # 18 approach shot; Eagles Nest # 5 Par 3 tee shot; and Harbour Town # 4 Par 3 tee shot

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 177,352   Posts: 1,864,941   Members: 47,832   Active Members: 365
      Welcome to our newest member, danthomas86.
      Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
      X