Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf Simulator - Sun Mar 24th Tee time 9:00 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Simulator - Sun Mar 24th Tee time 9:00 AM

Booked some simulator time in the standard room to practice some drills and do 9 holes. Anyone interested to join feel free to post on here.

Back Nine HD Golf Inc. is located in the Mississauga Meadowvale area. Here is the website for rates, location etc. https://back-nine.ca/rates

Just caught this, how was it? What type of launch monitor were they using?
    Short term goal: Single digit handicap Long term goal: PGA Champions Tour.
    Season 01: Starting HDCP 30+, Ending HDCP 18
    Season 02: Starting HDCP 18, Mid ?, End ?

WITB: Cobra King F6+, and a starter set (same brand throughout 10.5 deg driver, to wedges) and Odyssey O-Works #7 Tank Putter.

Comment

It was great! They use camera technology. Can't speak to the accuracy levels compared to other launch monitors but for my purpose right now it did a decent job capturing my numbers on different shots. Did some wedge work high and low from 40 to 60 yards, 160 yards and in on par 3's and some driver work. I loved the realistic images of actual golf course holes - Angus Glen South # 18 approach shot; Eagles Nest # 5 Par 3 tee shot; and Harbour Town # 4 Par 3 tee shot

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 170,092   Posts: 1,778,291   Members: 46,484   Active Members: 274
      Welcome to our newest member, rco1vi11e.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
      X