Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parkview tomorrow April 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkview tomorrow April 3

anyone want to play parkview tomorrow around noon?

lots of times available

I'll probably walk on tomorrow morning I know it will be busy, I was at Within Range earlier and people are still coming to hit balls
    Cobra King F7
    Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
    Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
    Cobra Amp Pro 6-AW + KBS C-Tapers S
    Cobra Tour Trusty Dual (56/60)
    Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

Brave souls with 60km wind gusts
      BEER.....the only reason I get up in the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by ninja View Post
        Brave souls with 60km wind gusts
        They are itching to get out,as long as it doesn't snow lol.

Comment

It did snow (pardon me hail) LOL
          All LH :

Driver : TM SLDR460 10.5 Speeder 65
          3-wood : Callaway FT 15 Fit-On 150
          3,4 hybrids : Adams XTD DHy 21, 24 RIP Tour 80 HYB
          5-PW : Adams XTD Forged RIP Tour 115 SLT
          Wedges : Titleist Vokey SM4 52, Vokey 258.08 58 DG
          Putter : Odyssey 2-Ball Blade

Comment

Yeah I did not play, too cold. Forecast made it look doable earlier in the week. Maybe I will try Saturday

Comment

Well I'm one of the golf nuts out there, was surprised how packed the parking lot was considering the winds, teed off at 12:30, started windy cold then warmed out for a bit then was cold when we finished. Perfect day for knock down shots for sure, greens were nice given they were covered over the winter, some spots are soggy but overall dry.
              Cobra King F7
              Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
              Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
              Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

Went off at 9:12 am. 2nd group of the year. The wind was fierce and it snowed/sleet/hailed for a few holes on the front 9.

One fellow who joined us left after 5 holes as the skies darkened and emptied white stuff on us.

I had on most of the clothes I owned. Fortunately, the skies cleared a bit for the back 9.

But the winds got worse as the day wore on and were quite a factor. Two club minimum into it. And high shots were coming down om a major angle in a cross wind.

The greens were in incredible shape. Almost felt like I should take my shoes off they were so pristine.

Feeling stiff as a board at the moment from the cold damp conditions.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Originally posted by Fore Warned View Post
                  Went off at 9:12 am. 2nd group of the year. The wind was fierce and it snowed/sleet/hailed for a few holes on the front 9.

One fellow who joined us left after 5 holes as the skies darkened and emptied white stuff on us.

I had on most of the clothes I owned. Fortunately, the skies cleared a bit for the back 9.

But the winds got worse as the day wore on and were quite a factor. Two club minimum into it. And high shots were coming down om a major angle in a cross wind.

The greens were in incredible shape. Almost felt like I should take my shoes off they were so pristine.

Feeling stiff as a board at the moment from the cold damp conditions.
                  Agreed, any high shots watch it boomerang to wherever the wind is blowing to hah! +1 on greens. We skipped 3 holes, simply because 2 groups in front of me think it's scoring season already, 30 secs pre shot routine, looking all over the green only to 3 putt still, waits for green to clear when no chance they're getting it on, was nice pace after that. I'm still defrosting right now LOL
                  Cobra King F7
                  Cobra Bio Cell+ 12.5
                  Cobra Bio Cell+ 16*
                  Bettinardi Studio 6

Comment

You guys are Nucking Golf Futs!!!
                    Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 168,552   Posts: 1,764,203   Members: 46,233   Active Members: 256
                    Welcome to our newest member, underscore.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                    X