Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGN day at Cedar Brae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, you need to post if you want a cart, if you don't post you will be walking for the 36 holes or 18, at the end of the week I will inform the pro shop how many carts, I will only suggest for those that have posted as we also have members to take care of, POST, and also for skins..thanks
    Thomas4golf

Titleist TS2 / Kuro-Kage Black Dual Core
    Callaway XR Hybrids, 4,5,6 / Accra i-Series
    Callaway Apex 19 Smoked 6-PW / KBS TGI
    Miura Tour Wedge, 52* 56* 60* / Nippon 105
    Titleist Square Back
    Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
    Stewart X9 Remote
    Leupold GX/3i
    Member of Cedar Brae G&C Club

Comment

• Count me in for a cart, Thanks

Comment

• ollie in for a cart.

Comment

• In for cart, out for skins.

Comment

• I have 2 spots open for the Oct 17th day, please post if you want to come, if no one posts by Friday I will give the spots away , please post or send PM if you want to play and 100% in, thanks
            Thomas4golf

Titleist Square Back
            Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
            Stewart X9 Remote
            Leupold GX/3i

Comment

• I now have room for one last person, please post ASAP if you want to play, thanks
              Thomas4golf

Titleist Square Back
              Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
              Stewart X9 Remote
              Leupold GX/3i

Comment

• Carts please for my group.

Comment

• Played there again yesterday with 3 friends (incl 2 TGN'rs--but not Tom) - course was in fantastic shape, from tee, to fairways, even into the rough---hardly any leaves, bunkers were great, and greens are super-fast. Service is top notch, and the practice area is perfectly thought-out....range, then bunker & chipping area, then practice green adjacent to the 1st tee. You're gonna loe this track! I really should grab that last spot....
                  Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

• Cart please

Comment

• Cart please and yes for skins . . .
                      If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Shooter View Post
                        Played there again yesterday with 3 friends (incl 2 TGN'rs--but not Tom) - course was in fantastic shape, from tee, to fairways, even into the rough---hardly any leaves, bunkers were great, and greens are super-fast. Service is top notch, and the practice area is perfectly thought-out....range, then bunker & chipping area, then practice green adjacent to the 1st tee. You're gonna loe this track! I really should grab that last spot....
                        Yes the course is in great shape, they spent almost a million last year to finish off a few things, all bunker sand was replaced, lot of the area around some of the greens was reshaped, trees were trimmed and a number of other things, rain huts on the course we're all repainted and fixed up, washrooms on the course we're spruced up and the list goes on.

Unfortunatley the range grass will be closed after this weekend but the synthetic turf is among the best you will hit off so at least the range is still open, hopefully everyone will enjoy themselves, should be a great fall day for golf,,,
                        Thomas4golf

Titleist Square Back
                        Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
                        Stewart X9 Remote
                        Leupold GX/3i

Comment

• yes for cart, no for skins
                          BIG MOY GOLF...POWERED BY SNICKERS
                          Member Century Club...Osprey Valley May 20, 2010...108 holes
                          There is no next year...signed Leaf fan

Comment

• cart for Bradley twosome, no for skins (only playing 18 holes) please and thanks.

Comment

• Ok guys just to be clear, no one can predict the weather this time of the year, so a suggestion, if there happens to be a frost delay it will limit getting 36 holes in.

If that is the case I would suggest you give just playing 18 a strong consideration or just pay for 36 and look at doing maybe 27 holes or whatever the day gives you.

At the price you are paying for 18 or 36 with cart your getting a great deal and great day of golf, just ask racmbs, nobodyhere, big shooter or whoever else plays my track on a regular basis.

So before you pay in the pro shop make the decision , I will discuss the possibility of frost delay with the pro shop and what could happen, they are extremely accommodating, just want everyone to be on the same page, played today and dam the course is in great shape.

Trust me you will really enjoy the day, the course and greens will beat you up.

I will do the groups and times in the next few days, been too busy golfing,,,
                              Thomas4golf

Titleist Square Back
                              Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
                              Stewart X9 Remote
                              Leupold GX/3i

Comment

• Originally posted by hannah View Post
                                Ok guys just to be clear, no one can predict the weather this time of the year, so a suggestion, if there happens to be a frost delay it will limit getting 36 holes in.

If that is the case I would suggest you give just playing 18 a strong consideration or just pay for 36 and look at doing maybe 27 holes or whatever the day gives you.

At the price you are paying for 18 or 36 with cart your getting a great deal and great day of golf, just ask racmbs, nobodyhere, big shooter or whoever else plays my track on a regular basis.

So before you pay in the pro shop make the decision , I will discuss the possibility of frost delay with the pro shop and what could happen, they are extremely accommodating, just want everyone to be on the same page, played today and dam the course is in great shape.

Trust me you will really enjoy the day, the course and greens will beat you up.

I will do the groups and times in the next few days, been too busy golfing,,,
                                T. T. T.
                                Thomas4golf

Titleist Square Back
                                Titleist Stadry Cart Bag
                                Stewart X9 Remote
                                Leupold GX/3i

Comment

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Collapse

Topics: 172,445   Posts: 1,801,106   Members: 46,957   Active Members: 256
                                Welcome to our newest member, bossjmc.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

TGN Sponsors

Working...
                                X