No announcement yet.
Collapse

TGN day at Cedar Brae

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just don't want anyone to be going outside at this time as I just did, S.O.B it's freaking fabulous outside, go freaking figure, my god if I only picked the right day it would of been so different, there is always next year lets hope
    Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
    Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
    Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
    Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
    Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
    Pro V1x Left Dash
    Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
    Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

• Originally posted by hannah View Post
      I just don't want anyone to be going outside at this time as I just did, S.O.B it's freaking fabulous outside, go freaking figure, my god if I only picked the right day it would of been so different, there is always next year lets hope
      I still couldn't have played, so you'd be missing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by racmbs View Post

I still wouldn't have played, so you'd be missing me.
        Fixed that 4 ya

Every great idea starts out as a blasphemy

Comment

• Thanks for organising Tom - very impressed with the course layout and conditions. The wind was pretty brutal and it was colder than Sydney ever gets. Definitely put a dent in my "dream" of playing a few weeks in Scotland in years to come...maybe Florida is a better choice.

Managed to get through the 36, feet were cold for a few hours afterwards. Great day.

Comment

• Well . . . finally back at home. Wanted to say a big THANKS to Tom for organizing this event. Course is absolutely beautiful . . . dry and greens were amazing. Tom is a trooper . . . his back gave up on #11 (2nd round) but like the trooper he is he kept going even taking a provisional . . . congrats Tom well done. Played with 4 gentlemen . . . Peter (Weirfan), Gerry (Golfing goalie) and Greg (NDRPAR) . . . you guys have made my day so much fun. Forgot the cold after the first tee shot, enjoyed the course and the company. Thanks Gerry for the ride back to the hotel, hope you had a great practice. For me, had supper, a nice hot shower and basically went to sleep. Thanks again!!!
            If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X