/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Mystic

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayhawker View Post
    How did you do on the par 6?
    LOL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr22putt View Post
      LOL.....
      Srsly
      I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

Srsly
        It's a very bizarre hole...definitely one that looks like they f'd up during the design and just tried to bandaid it. I smoked my drive past the tree on the right and still had 240 to the end of the fairway, over the gully. From there though it was only a lob wedge into the pin...still don't like that hole at all.

Aside from the one @sshat we got paired with, it was an enjoyable day and the course was in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

It's a very bizarre hole...definitely one that looks like they f'd up during the design and just tried to bandaid it. I smoked my drive past the tree on the right and still had 240 to the end of the fairway, over the gully. From there though it was only a lob wedge into the pin...still don't like that hole at all.

Aside from the one @sshat we got paired with, it was an enjoyable day and the course was in good shape.
          You might be right. The piece of land is tough with the carries and the dogleg. As a par 4 the tees would have to be staged from the forward tees so you have a chance to get over the carry and have a shot at the green.
          I send pictures ~ through the mail ~ of buried treasures ~ and Humpback whales ~to famous people ~ I do not know ~ I sign "Sincerely, ~ Matthias Doe" ~ I await ~ their response...

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

I always thought they should put the green before the gully.
            Then it would play as a decent par 5.

Comment

Originally posted by kich View Post

I always thought they should put the green before the gully.
              Then it would play as a decent par 5.
              True. Solid drive could get to the green in 2 but most aren’t great drives. It would be an easier par 5 though.

Comment

True. Solid drive could get to the green in 2 but most aren’t great drives. It would be an easier par 5 though.
                played it on Saturday and still think it would be a great short par 4 somewhere around 290, but it would kill the routing of the golf course

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 179,894   Posts: 1,885,424   Members: 48,469   Active Members: 481
                Welcome to our newest member, Tomfooler.
                Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                X