/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Canada Day

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Day

Ok REALLY last minute here for me, just got the green light to play as I'm going to be kid-free for the day. My usual playing partners are already all booked so I'm hoping to find a spot somewhere local with a group that has an opening. I can only play around 10:30 as I have to drop him off in Thornhill....

Shoot me a PM if you have a spot.

Are you me? I'm literally in the same exact scenario. Shoot me one too if there's 2 spots.

Comment

I have 1 open spot @ Braeben in Mississauga at that time. PM of interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeFore View Post
        I have 1 open spot @ Braeben in Mississauga at that time. PM of interested.
        I was able to find a game, but thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
          Ok REALLY last minute here for me, just got the green light to play as I'm going to be kid-free for the day. My usual playing partners are already all booked so I'm hoping to find a spot somewhere local with a group that has an opening. I can only play around 10:30 as I have to drop him off in Thornhill....

Shoot me a PM if you have a spot.
          I hope you play well today! Now, please explain what sort of voodoo you used to find yourself kid free on a stat holiday, during a pandemic. I need to know...
          We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
          Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
          Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
          Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
          Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
          Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
          Srixon Star XV
          Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

I hope you play well today! Now, please explain what sort of voodoo you used to find yourself kid free on a stat holiday, during a pandemic. I need to know...
            No voodoo magic my friend, just family who wanted to give me a break. My wife has been battling brain cancer since the start of this year and I've been somewhat of a "single parent" throughout with not much free time. I'm grateful they offered as I really needed to get out and feel like an adult as my son has me watching all kinds of weird cartoons these days. 4 year olds....

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post

No voodoo magic my friend, just family who wanted to give me a break. My wife has been battling brain cancer since the start of this year and I've been somewhat of a "single parent" throughout with not much free time. I'm grateful they offered as I really needed to get out and feel like an adult as my son has me watching all kinds of weird cartoons these days. 4 year olds....
              Geez, I didn't know any of that. Glad you got some time out for yourself and really hope your wife is doing okay. Hang in there.
              We may not be good but at least we'll be slow - PB

TM RBZ Tour 10.5 set to 9 deg with Aldila RIP Alpha 70s
              Adams IDEA Super Hybrid XTD 17 deg stiff
              Nike Machspeed 3H 21 deg stiff
              Wilson FG Tour V4 - 4i-GW - DG Pro S300 - TLT build
              Cleveland/TM wedges - 53 / 56 / 60 - all one length
              Cleveland BRZ Classic 1 putter
              Srixon Star XV
              Ogio Grom bag

Comment

Originally posted by dmcdam View Post

Geez, I didn't know any of that. Glad you got some time out for yourself and really hope your wife is doing okay. Hang in there.
                No worries and thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Collapse

Join The TGN Email List

Collapse

Recently Joined

Topics: 180,120   Posts: 1,886,801   Members: 48,527   Active Members: 483
                Welcome to our newest member, bujouves.
                Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Working...
                X