Collapse

Wooden Sticks - Mon Oct 11, 2021

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooden Sticks - Mon Oct 11, 2021

Anyone interested to pair up and play wooden sticks for 8:30 am on Mon Oct 11th? Currently the time is available but need your share of funds to book it. It’s $153.80 each.
    Includes Cart, Tax, GPS, Range Balls, Merchandise, 18 Holes
    Includes 18 holes of golf, shared power cart, use of practice facilities. Plus a $25 Pro Shop voucher redeemable on the day of play.

Morning times went super quick but managed to get a 9:10time. Ended up pairing up with a non TGN golf buddy. Conditions are hopefully excellent cause I know they aren’t aerating greens yet

Comment

Saw this deal, TBH I think that $25 pro-shop voucher was kind of stupid. We would of booked here with no voucher for $125. But opted to use a club link cert and go to bond head instead.
      WITB:
      Cobra King F7 Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff
      Cobra King F9 SpeedBack Tour 3/4 Wood Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Stiff Flex
      Cobra F7 2/3 hybrid w/ stiff rayon 4hy shaft
      Cobra King Forged Tec Irons (4i - GW) Stiff KSB Tour Shafts
      Kirkland Wedges 52/56/60
      Odyssey O-Works TANK #7 Putter with FAT GRIP
      Bag Boy Lite Rider Pro Cart Bag

Comment

I'm not trying to defend it. Yeah I get it but they've done the voucher thing for purchases of stuff in the proshop for ages. Nothing new there and they have no shortage of golfers to fill their tee sheet with the slight discount. Hands down of course Bond Head on a certificate will be less cost and if not it should be.

Did you notice what Wooden Sticks normally charges? Today (Saturday) it was $197.75 per person, expensive golf and in the territory of Eagles Nest (in partial course renovations), Coppinwood (guest fees), and Copper Creek (greens apparently not up to par for the caliber course).
        Last edited by Toughpar3; Oct 9, 2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the course is alright. Have done some tournaments there. To each their own.
          WITB:
          Cobra King F7 Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6 Stiff
          Cobra King F9 SpeedBack Tour 3/4 Wood Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 Graphite Stiff Flex
          Cobra F7 2/3 hybrid w/ stiff rayon 4hy shaft
          Cobra King Forged Tec Irons (4i - GW) Stiff KSB Tour Shafts
          Kirkland Wedges 52/56/60
          Odyssey O-Works TANK #7 Putter with FAT GRIP
          Bag Boy Lite Rider Pro Cart Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Golfer1337 View Post
            Saw this deal, TBH I think that $25 pro-shop voucher was kind of stupid. We would of booked here with no voucher for $125. But opted to use a club link cert and go to bond head instead.
            Agree with that !
            A lot of courses do this kind of thing end of season to off load an overstocked Pro Shop.
            Was at an expensive end of season tournament at Angus Glen one year; where they had incredible prizes of Pro Shop stuff.
            Worst prizes were Ashworth merchandize like a $50 polos etc.
            Top prize IIRC was his an hers top of the line complete sets of clubs, bag and the works which we guesstimate at about $6,000
            Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
            X