Collapse

Looking to Expand My Golf Circle

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Expand My Golf Circle

Have been playing the game for 20+ years but my golf circle is small and looking to expand it.

35yo female with a single digit handicap looking for some solid golfers and humans to get to know and hit the links with.

Play all over the GTA ideally evenings and weekends.

You’ve literally just made me want to delete my entire profile on this site.

go easy? Maybe you need to relax…

Comment

Originally posted by shieldsie12 View Post
      You’ve literally just made me want to delete my entire profile on this site.

go easy? Maybe you need to relax…
      Unfortunately, we have some keyboard warriors here. You know what they say, big ego, big mouth, little brain. Fortunately, we also have some very nice people also. Weed them out and you'll be fine.
      In The Ogio
      Driver - Titleist 910 w/Diamana 'ilima
      Fairway Woods - Titleist 980F 3 & 5 w/Speeder
      Hybrids - Titleist 910 H w/Diamana Kal'li
      Irons - Wilson FG Tour V2 w/KBS Tours
      Wedges - Wilson FG Tours w/TT DG SPinners
      Putter - Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum
      MEMBER OF THE 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Joining a club or a league is always a good way to meet lots of other golfers.

Fortunately there are no rules limiting the number of golf balls you can carry during a match!

Comment

Welcome Enjoy the Nuts
          Canada
          Callaway Epic GBB Accra F 260 M3
          Titleist TS2 16.5*
          Taylormade Rescue 22*
          4-PW Callaway Apex CF16 Accra 90i
          52* Clevland RTX 4.0
          56* Cleveland RTX 4.0
          Scotty Circa 62 # 7 35”

Florida
          Cobra F6
          R7 15*
          Nicket Ironwood 3 Hybrid 20*
          Srixon Z565 4-G Project X LZ 5.5
          Vokey 56* 60*
          Pyramid 34 “

Comment

Have been playing the game for 20+ years but my golf circle is small and looking to expand it.

35yo female with a single digit handicap looking for some solid golfers and humans to get to know and hit the links with.

Welcome to TGN. I hope you find some people to golf with. You're too far south for me.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Next week, one of the guys with whom I regularly play at Royal Woodbine. during the morning will be away on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We usually tee off at 0730. I know that you prefer later in the day, but if you change your mind, please let me know. Michael Pare
              This isn't a dress rehearsal. Enjoy yourself. There's no do-over.

Comment

Welcome. I am a terrible golfer who occasionally hits a good shot. My regular playing partner is an 'above average' golfer. We play for fun. Due to some physical limitations, keeping score or playing by the rules is not among my priorities. We do however play quickly.

We are both 'senior' males and play nearly every Saturday, in the evening, primarily in the north-east part of the GTA. I walk, my partner rides.

Adding a third or fourth would mean that my partner would not have to pay for a full cart.
                And we would not get paired with other groups.

I understand that we are older and not as proficient as you, but if you are interested in joining us, send me a message.

If there is anyone else out there looking to play 'for fun' then the same invitation is extended.
                Last edited by Arthur Dailey; May 18, 2023, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I’m downtown. Have a few regulars, always welcome to join!
                  i play all the public courses in the gta, copper creek, angus glen, woodington lakes, eagles nest, mystic, Nobleton, wooden sticks etc

I play to about 3-4 handicap and my friends are all around a solid 10.. usually play weekends and we’re all in our 30s

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
                  X