/*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked BEGIN*/ /*Scroll to top when arrow up clicked END*/
Collapse

Announcement

No announcement yet.
Collapse

Canadian Pro Shop Online

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an FYI. This website is an extension of The Canadian Golf Club and is totally "On Par" for equipment sales.

Comment

Originally posted by ktamburano View Post
      Just an FYI. This website is an extension of The Canadian Golf Club and is totally "On Par" for equipment sales.
      Yup ordered from them no issues at all. Even had to make a change to the order because I screwed up and it came in perfect. 5% discount is a bonus too

Comment

old thread , but I recently discovered Canadian Proshop online and liked what they had to offer. I ordered a TS2 fairway 2 vokeys and 2 dozen Snell mtb . Knowing that they are in Ottawa makes me feel better. They had promo codes for these clubs also .

Comment

I ordered personalized golf balls on three separate occasions, and the products were perfect each time.

In the early stages of COVID there were some logistics challenges, but completely understandable.
          Everyone that I dealt with at CPSO was very cooperative and helpful during order placement and any follow-ups.

Based on my experiences with them so far, they are my first choice in online golf equipment.
          Sage of the GTA...

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X