Canadian Pro Shop Online

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Pro Shop Online

Hey Nuts -

Came across this site the other day and was curious if anyone has ordered from them in the past and can share their experience. The prices seem fairly decent but I suppose you never really know about the authenticity of golf clubs purchased online these days.

We carry a large variety of golf products including custom club options at no additional charge! And top brands like PING, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Sun Mountain & more! We have a huge selection of custom logo golf balls, logo golf products and great tournament gift ideas. Lowest prices are always guaranteed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ACMilanDevil; Mar 28, 2016, 02:39 PM.

Re: Canadian Pro Shop Online

It's actually a golf course here in Ottawa. I wouldn't doubt the authenticity one bet. They're legit.
    MEMBER OF THE 2012 AND 2015 RYDER CUP CHAMPS!

Comment

Ya, it's a legit site. It's a pro shop for one of the golf courses here in Ottawa (Canadian G&C). They can order you anything you want and I believe have ties with GT and can usually beat their prices. If you're interested in something in particular I would send them an email to find out info. I believe they will ship as well. Hope this helps
      WITB

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 DBD
      Callaway Epic 3 & 5
      Bridgestone J15 CB 4-PW
      Titleist SM6 50, 54, 58
      Xenon Handmade Stealth CS
      Xenon Handmade Torched CS
      Lajosi TF3 Torched CS
      Anton Handmade BOS Weld CS
      Black Lab Notchback Oil Can Prototype CS
      Slighter Prototype Notchback CS
      Mannkrafted WB Rattler XL Notchback Prototype CS

Comment

The website could definitely do with someone proof reading it.

Wow - these balls were expensive before the saving

Comment

The site crashed my computer. I'd have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by buckhornification View Post
            The site crashed my computer. I'd have my doubts.
            Doubts about what?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffc View Post
              Doubts about what?
              Nothing personal. But if I'm shopping online and the site crashes my computer or freezes my browser, it tells me they aren't a terribly sharp store. If they can't get the web site working effectively, I just worry about the important stuff like getting my order right and shipped etc. If it's your site, consider this constructive criticism. Please don't get hostile. It's just one donkeys experience.

Comment

Nothing personal. But if I'm shopping online and the site crashes my computer or freezes my browser, it tells me they aren't a terribly sharp store. If they can't get the web site working effectively, I just worry about the important stuff like getting my order right and shipped etc. If it's your site, consider this constructive criticism. Please don't get hostile. It's just one donkeys experience.
                Maybe it's an issue with your computer, because I've been browsing their site for 15 mins and I have not experienced any crashes.

Comment

Pretty sure I didn't get hostile, just asked a simple question. It's not my site and I have nothing to do with it and it works fine for me. It's a legit business which is what t op asked.

Comment

To bump up a year old thread, I stumbled onto this site as I was searching a bag I'm about to order, the bag is a SM H2N0 cart bag, I had a lengthy conversation with them today and the price I received from them was approx $70 cheaper than my golf club was able to get me, just another alternative for people looking to order certain items...not a huge savings but certainly was worth my time..
                    Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
                    Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
                    Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
                    Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
                    Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
                    Pro V1x Left Dash
                    Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
                    Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post
                      To bump up a year old thread, I stumbled onto this site as I was searching a bag I'm about to order, the bag is a SM H2N0 cart bag, I had a lengthy conversation with them today and the price I received from them was approx $70 cheaper than my golf club was able to get me, just another alternative for people looking to order certain items...not a huge savings but certainly was worth my time..
                      I too had bought a few bags in the late summer and got staff bags for less than 150 each all in from TM shipped fast from Ottawa.

Good online store no matter what it looks like

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post
                        Hey, that's $70 you get to keep that Jay and I will just take off you and Joey for lunch this season--chin up.

Comment

Originally posted by racmbs View Post
                          Hey, that's $70 you get to keep that Jay and I will just take off you and Joey for lunch this season--chin up.

Bring it bucko
                          Thomas4golf

Ping G425 Max/Tensei AV Orange
                          Callaway XR Hybrids, 4, 5, 6 Accra I-Series
                          Miura TC-201 / 6 - PW N.S. Pro 950 GH
                          Callaway Jaws Raw /50* 54* 58* N.S. Modus
                          Ferrules by Bbandfco

Putter / Ping Prime Tyne 4
                          Pro V1x Left Dash
                          Leupold GX - 5C R.F.

Vessel Player 111 Stand Bag / Black
                          Stewart X9

Member: Coppinwood Golf Club

Comment

Originally posted by Leftymoose View Post
                            Ya, it's a legit site. It's a pro shop for one of the golf courses here in Ottawa (Canadian G&C). They can order you anything you want and I believe have ties with GT and can usually beat their prices. If you're interested in something in particular I would send them an email to find out info. I believe they will ship as well. Hope this helps

I may be late for the party on this topic but will throw my 2 cents in anyway. I have been looking at purchasing a Sun Mountain bag for a while, and noticed that Canadian Pro Shop Online sells and ships for reasonable costs. I talked online via messenger (which is on their website) to a girl that works their named Danielle. They are part of the Canadian Golf & Country Club (Ottawa) so right away felt better about who I was ordering from. She was quite informative and told me they can have what my C130 (14-way) bag shipped in and still have it shipped to me for the $7.00 shipping cost. Long story short I put in my order today along with a Sun Mountain umbrella and she told me they won't add an extra $7.00 to the shipping cost (Wonderful!!). When I get my order I will check back in here to update those who are also interested in ordering from this site.
                            Callaway RAZR X Black Driver
                            Callaway XR 3W
                            Taylor Made M2 (3H, 4H, 5-PW)
                            Callaway MD3 Milled GW, SW, LW
                            Odyssey White Hot RX 2-Ball V-Line Putter
                            Sun Mountain C130 (Gunmetal/Black/Red)

Comment

Just to bump an old thread, i recently used the Canadian Pro Shop Online to order a Sun Mountain GT 4 wheel push cart. I had an 8 year old Axglo flip n go push cart and it was time to replace it. Nothing against the Axglo but with the clips wearing away that allow it to collapse and the magnets no longer working for the top compartment, it was shopping time.

I ordered the GT cart on May 14th and have it in my hands today. Price, tax and shipping all in it was $255 Canadian, a steal compared to what these things are going for on Amazon.ca. I cannot provide a review of the cart just yet. But the process in ordering thru CPSO was very smooth. I would recommend it to others as well.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
                              X