Golf Anything - Canada

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Golf Anything - Canada

Originally posted by chrish8 View Post
    why this place site looks great pricing is really good on the Galvin products and best off all online shopping and shipped.

Thanks for this
    you'll probably notice that most of the Galvin hasn't been restocked or is sold out. Mainly because the leftover / sample product is now being sold in a different way!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
      you'll probably notice that most of the Galvin hasn't been restocked or is sold out. Mainly because the leftover / sample product is now being sold in a different way!

Comment

I don't know what's so great about this site I'm an extra large try finding something decent in rain gear 👎
        "The Older I Get...
        The Longer My Drives Used To Be."
        Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
          you might know who has it!! have a great weekend if your out at Cutten. We are there for a trade-in day early June, hope to see you out there, June 10, same day as demo day

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsyard View Post
            you might know who has it!! have a great weekend if your out at Cutten. We are there for a trade-in day early June, hope to see you out there, June 10, same day as demo day

Heading there right now, 4 of my clubs that were ordered April 4th just came in. I should be around on the 10th, if not away I will swing by for sure anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Seeker View Post
              I don't know what's so great about this site I'm an extra large try finding something decent in rain gear 👎
              We might have another Galvin pop up event stayed tuned for the sports yard ads!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwelfgulfer View Post
                Heading there right now, 4 of my clubs that were ordered April 4th just came in. I should be around on the 10th, if not away I will swing by for sure anyway.
                awesome, I'm heading out for my first round of the year in 30 mins. Home course I grew up playing, Midland Golf and CC. Classic track, I don't get out there enough, but its a special place when I do. Have a great round, see you on the 10th!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengolfer66 View Post
                  Hi, hope this isn't covered in another thread (I can't find one...) does anyone else get e-mails from these guys? Really tempted with the Ecco shoes but hesitant to buy from a random website. Has anyone had any experience purchasing from them? Thanks!
                  Legit we got 3 pair of ECCO Mens BIOM Hybrid shoes in 2 to 3 days.
                  Use the 10% discount code for a better deal.

I could do without 2 to 3 emails a day announcing their specials.
                  Yes if something is sold out get rid of the picture and link.
                  Adams XTD Ti 12.5* / TightLies 2 Ti / Super 9031 Tour / Ping WRX i20 Irons
                  Ping WRX Tour Gorge / YES Natalie Putter B-CG / Leupold GX-4 Rangefinder
                  Personal Best: 79, hoping for another sub 80 round before the Twilight Zone

Comment

Most of the stuff I like is out of stock which sucks but there are some great deals to be had. I've emailed them a couple times about there GFORE gloves stock and haven't gotten a reply. Anyone else have issues contacting them?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengolfer66 View Post
                      Hi, hope this isn't covered in another thread (I can't find one...) does anyone else get e-mails from these guys? Really tempted with the Ecco shoes but hesitant to buy from a random website. Has anyone had any experience purchasing from them? Thanks!

i haven't bought anything yet from them. Its good to get some feedback from the guys here though. I get both their email blasts the one from Canada and the one from the us (scottsdale). SOmetimes the us site has better selection, however the $$ exchange is a killer.
                      And yes the two a days, and the out of stock listings is a bit annoying.
                      Anyone have an personal experience with the Galvin green raingear?
                      I though this line was from europe, but I want to know how it compares to nike raingear
                      Devlin

Comment

Originally posted by rickmc View Post
                        Most of the stuff I like is out of stock which sucks but there are some great deals to be had. I've emailed them a couple times about there GFORE gloves stock and haven't gotten a reply. Anyone else have issues contacting them?
                        I've contacted them a couple of times and received responses within a day or two for my questions. No issues for me.
                        Taylormade Stealth Plus 9o Fujikura Ventus Blue 6x
                        Titleist TSR3 15o Fujikura Rombax P95x
                        Titleist TSi3 Hybrid 18 Fujikura Ventus Blue 10x
                        Titleist T200 4 Iron Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 90x
                        Titleist T100 5-PW DG AMT White X100
                        Vokey SM8 50, 54 & 58
                        Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard